Why does the one and only J. Jonah Jameson want Jessica for a job? And can she work for scum like him? This special stand-alone issue features full-painted art by Michael Gaydos and a unique illustrated-text format!
J. Jonah Jameson hires Jessica Jones to uncover Spider-Man's secret identity, but Jones has her own agenda and scams him out of money to help out the less-fortunate.
- Ranked #99 in Wizard Magazine's list of "100 Best Single Issue Comics Since You Were Born".
- Written in movie script format.
- The two letterer's are credited as "Richard Starkings and RS & Comicraft's Wes Abbot". Comicraft being the lettering company RS (Richard Starkings) co-founded.
- Daredevil and Spider-Man only appear as they are being talked about and don't actually have a role in the story.
- This issue ends the habit of the series not giving its individual issues titles, being the last one to go untitled.