Follow

Alchemy

Concept » Alchemy appears in 183 issues.

Traditionally alchemy is the quest to change 'worthless' base metals into gold via magic or means of chemistry.

Alchemy

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Resonate

What do you think of Hiromu Arakawa's idea on the power itself? I really liked it, as it was very original from all of my comic knowledge. It seesm like the only "fair" power if you ask me, it all depended on strategy.

While we're on the subject, who is a fan of FMA in general? I haven't met many fans, and it's my favorite manga that I know of...any thoughts?

Fennewalde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Fennewalde

the alchemism idea rocks. Hardcore. I think it's very balanced, and the equation factor is cool as well. Unfortunately, it's an anime, and therefore, utter and complete garbage.

Still, a very neat idea i would like to see taken seriously in some manner.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Darkchild

equal exchange i enjoy the topic which is why i liked the manga and anime of FMA

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Umm....I haven't been able to find a good definition of Alchemy...so.....can somebody fill me in about the power?

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Resonate

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Umm....I haven't been able to find a good definition of Alchemy...so.....can somebody fill me in about the power?"

Read the page I put up for people like you lol

Fennewalde says:

"the alchemism idea rocks. Hardcore. I think it's very balanced, and the equation factor is cool as well. Unfortunately, it's an anime, and therefore, utter and complete garbage. Still, a very neat idea i would like to see taken seriously in some manner."

Not garbage. It may be anime, but if anything it was the best of them all. Anime has potential, and FMA took it, it's just that none of the others took it and they suck @$$ because of it.

Fennewalde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Fennewalde

it's cool dude. I'm not telling you you shouldn't like FMA. I'm just saying i can't get into it because it's anime. It's awesome that you enjoy watching it and want to spark up conversation about your fav show. You're just not going to change my mind. I love the alchemist idea. That much is true.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Resonate

Fennewalde says:

"it's cool dude. I'm not telling you you shouldn't like FMA. I'm just saying i can't get into it because it's anime. It's awesome that you enjoy watching it and want to spark up conversation about your fav show. You're just not going to change my mind. I love the alchemist idea. That much is true."

I'm surprised that you're biased like that, Fenne. I mean, I don't really care if you like it or not my opinion will stay, but simply the fact that it's anime shouldn't turn you off. What really makes it so bad?

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Resonate says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
    "Umm....I haven't been able to find a good definition of Alchemy...so.....can somebody fill me in about the power?"

"People like me"? Uh-huh. Look just give me the page.

Fennewalde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Fennewalde

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Resonate says:
    "Cryo-Wolf says:
    "People like me"? Uh-huh. Look just give me the page."

HA, that works so well with your avatar.

As for me not liking it just because it's anime, it's really as simple as that. It's the same as someone not liking a marvel comic because it's marvel.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Resonate

Fennewalde says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
    "Resonate says:
    "Cryo-Wolf says:
    "People like me"? Uh-huh. Look just give me the page."
    HA, that works so well with your avatar. As for me not liking it just because it's anime, it's really as simple as that. It's the same as someone not liking a marvel comic because it's marvel. "

Interesting.

lol Cryo I meant people that weren't over obsessed with FMA when I said that.

http://www.comicvine.com/alchemy/50042//

here ya go bro

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#11  Edited By Nerx

Making grass into bread can solve world hunger!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.