Follow

Age of X

Story arc »

In a world without X-Men, humans attacked the mutant stronghold of Fortress X on a daily basis. Basilisk, Katherine Pryde, Legacy, Magneto & others struggled to uncover the lies surrounding their world; that the residents of Utopia were warped by a new personality created inside Legion's mind.

Age of X Discussion Thread (Spoiler Alert)

Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
    hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By hydrabob--defunct

I just read Age of X Alpha. wow they did some pretty cruel things to them, Like what they did to Cyclops, Arcade what a cruel and sick individual, love Scott's line in that though "You know what the measure of a man is Arcade. It's whether he can look his enemies in the eye" guess Arcade wasn't a man after all. I like Reed's appearance seems like him, always is shoving himself into science, Too bad he had too meet Wolverine that way, really wish he had lived longer he could have been very interesting in the story, (kinda makes me wonder how she did it). I really loved how BA Husk wsa though (side note: wish she still had hair win she husked, would be a lot hotter. note on side note: don't judge me!). I had no clue who Martinque and Regen are, but i really just ignored it since they were only in a few panels. I had no clue that Magneto could move that many buildings, I think that it killed though since he was already hurt, and that must have been exhausting.

Well that should be a good start for now.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty

Technically every thread in the Age of X forum is a "discussion" thread.  This is more of a review of Age of X Alpha.  You can earn Quests by writing Reviews (instead of using the forums to do that).

Also, if you don't know who a character is then you can always check out the CV page for that issue.  You could write your review there instead of creating another generic thread.  The page for the issue has links for all the characters who appear in the issue.  Therefore you'd know who Martinique & Regan are... and if you'd read the issue then you'd know that it was Richard Palance, not Reed Richards.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.