Wolverine and the X-Men: S2 Age of Apocalypse

• 54 results
#51 Posted by Insignia (141 posts) - - Show Bio

So are they officially making another season or is it just rumours? 

I hope Rogue gets her awesome Ms Marvel powers in this incarnation, really loved that in the 90s cartoon.

#52 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14582 posts) - - Show Bio
@Insignia:  they where but was confirmed as cancelled earlier this week poss last week
#53 Posted by Theodore (3607 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait!

#55 Posted by Theodore (3607 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: I meant can't wait for the new season, but I didn't know it was cancelled.
#57 Posted by papad1992 (7025 posts) - - Show Bio

That sucks, the first season was so good I really wanted to watch the AoA season.

#59 Posted by papad1992 (7025 posts) - - Show Bio

Although, these days are dark days...JK. I just think the AoA timeline should be dug up and made fresh to attract new comic readers.

#61 Edited by DevilmanEX (641 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: Why they cancel it?  $?

Can't disney just finance it?
#63 Posted by DevilmanEX (641 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: That blows......I can't lie though I did have some disapproval with the first season.  There weren't enough full team battles after the 3rd episode.  Too many one character centric episodes.  That happened to the 90's show (among other things) in its last two seasons which waned interest.  Also, I know its a show for children but man if Wolverine is in one more show and he doesn't CUT something when he pops his claws I'm going to freak.  I hate seeing him jump above people and cut the chandelier or boxes or whatever to fall on an enemies head, that s*** is so lame.  Lastly, they made Cyclops a p****.  That man is leading a nation right now, give him his props!     But even with all this I still loved seeing my favorite team on tv again =*(
#65 Posted by DevilmanEX (641 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame:  Yup that was one of my fav's from the show.....They actually did Nightcrawler justice in the show which I hadn't expected
#67 Posted by Meteorite (3478 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @Meteorite: You know that it is canceled, right? "

What?? That sucks....
#69 Posted by Meteorite (3478 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @Meteorite: Yes. "
Oh bummer.
#71 Posted by papad1992 (7025 posts) - - Show Bio

This calls for a brand new show to be produced. This time a show that can keep my attention and stick to a storyline!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.