Weapon X & Scott Summers - AoA

#1 Posted by III_VII's (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Can anyone direct me to the issue where Wolverine takes out Cyclops' eye, then in return Cyclops lops off Wolverine's hand? Did this happen before AoA? I'm going through my old comics and see it referenced by both of them but I can't find an issue where it shows the event taking place. Did I miss an issue?

#2 Posted by xerox_kitty (17342 posts) - - Show Bio

It's only mentioned in the character designs in an AOA Preview.  So it was ancient history by the time the AoA comics started.

#3 Posted by III_VII's (4 posts) - - Show Bio
Groovy! Thank you for your help xerox-kitty!
Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
#4 Posted by defaultdefaultdefault (16426 posts) - - Show Bio

they show the incident in a flashback in Factor X #3, but not the fight part of it.
Cyclops is chasing Logan and Jean and corners them, then Logan and Cyclops
stop and stand in the " Lets do this " pose, then it flashes back to present AoA
Cyclops holding his eye. that was the closest they came to it.

#5 Posted by III_VII's (4 posts) - - Show Bio
Thank you CATMANEXE!   I looked right at that page too,  reading this in my youth back when the grocery store actually carried comic books must have made me think there was more to it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.