Should this page

#1 Posted by Leliel (1474 posts) - - Show Bio

Should this page include the 3 other What If base on the Age of Apocalypse?

What If?

Age of Xavier

What If?

Age of Apocalypse had not ended

What If? Age of Apocalypse

(Magneto and Xavier die)

The Age of Apocalypse that was seen in Cable and Deadpool were he is the Horseman War

#2 Posted by shatterstar (5288 posts) - - Show Bio

Might as well. Just make it separate from the the rest of the page's content with its own sub-title or whatever.

#3 Posted by Leliel (1474 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think we have the What If issue in the site were Nate killed Apocalypse and then later took his armor, so do I came one for that issue or is it there

#4 Posted by shatterstar (5288 posts) - - Show Bio

If an issue isn't in a volume, search for the volume, add the issue from there (make sure you have a good scan of the cover to upload). If the volume itself isn't here, then find the submission guidelines page or click on the help tab and add the volume from there. Once the issue is added you can add the characters, creators, concepts, etc.

#5 Posted by Leliel (1474 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't have picture of the issue '_' I don't have a scanner I know the other rest just missing the big part

Avatar image for deactivated-5a867073cc016
#6 Posted by deactivated-5a867073cc016 (2060 posts) - - Show Bio

than try and find the cover online somewhere

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.