'Reign of the Supermen' continues: When Supergirl is sent by Luthor to bring in the youngest Superman, sparks fly between the two heroes. All the Superman titles now use a new, upgraded color process that employs an increased color palette.
- "DC Universe 10" one page text piece featuring "Larger Than Life: The Atom!", "The Man is Back! or is He?" and "DC Bullets" featuring a Lobo movie?, Stuart Immonen is a father, Phil Jimenez speaks at his old alma mater the School of Visual Arts to speak to the students and Dan Jurgens is a father. The Atom artwork by Steve Dillon, Superman(?) artwork by Jon Bogdanove and Dennis Janke and Conner Jones Immonen by Ron Boyd.
- WLEX appears.
- On page 14 panel 2, Whitmore Delivery a homage to colorist Glenn Whitmore?
- Mongul is not seen in this issue only his ship.
- Triangle 1993 #19.
- Chronological continuation from Superman #79.
- Chronological continuation in Action Comics #689.