SUPERMAN?! With sunglasses, a leather jacket, and an eye for the ladies, this can't possibly be the old Man of Steel! Whatever you do, don't call him SUPERBOY!
Issue Tagline: The Metropolis Kid is Back!
- The newsstand edition was $1.50.
- The direct sales edition was $1.95.
- The direct sales cover is die-cut.
- There is an outline of the "S" shield is on the outer cover while the "S" shield belongs to Superboy on the inner cover.
- The direct sales cover is dated Late June 1993.
- The newsstand cover was penciled by Tom Grummett, inked by Doug Hazlewood and colored by Rick Taylor.
- The newsstand cover has the initials TG (Tom Grummett) and KK (Karl Kesel?).
- The direct sales cover was penciled by Tom Grummett, inked by Doug Hazlewood and colored by Glenn Whitmore.
- Story continues from Adventures of Superman #500.
- "Superboy!" a poster of Superboy by Tom Grummett and Doug Hazlewood.
- Newspaper headlines on page 7 panel 4 are: "Ordway to Sponsor Batson Exposition" and "Kesel Rejoins Team".
- WGBS Flying Newsroom appears.
- Triangle 1993 #15.
- Chronological continuation from Superman #78.
- Chronological continuation in Action Comics #688.
|DS||Direct Sales Cover||Tom Grummett & Doug Hazlewood||1|
| ||Back Cover||N/A||2|
|Reg||Standard UPC Cover||Tom Grummett & Doug Hazlewood||3|
|Reg||Standard Direct Sales Cover||Tom Grummett & Doug Hazlewood||4|