Adventures of Snake Plissken #1

Adventures of Snake Plissken » Adventures of Snake Plissken #1 - Up and Running released by Marvel on January 1, 1997.

Short summary describing this issue.

User Reviews
    1 (0)
    5.0 stars

Average score of 1 user reviews

Best dollar ive spent 2

I bought this comic one day while i was walking around a flea market, it caught my eye seeing Snake Plissken in big letters on the cover and Kurt Russell standing there with two smoking revolvers. The comic was like it was printed yesterday kept in plastic and me being a big Escape from New York/Escape from L.A. fan had to get it. The comic was good it was short and felt true to character, and hearing "youre Snake Plissken, i thought u were dead " a million times never gets old. I give it 5 but ...