“BETHEL.” Hal Jordan discovers a damaged alien ship and sets it down in northern California for the inhabitant to start repairs. Deadman battles the spirits of the Peckshaw twins out of their hosts while Madame Waxahachie tries to save the Brogden twins in “GRAVE DOINGS” part eight. Plus, “Knock “Em Dead” part three: Black Canary begins to track the murderer of Walt Sarno.
- "Bethel" (Green Lantern) written by James Owsley, co-plotted and penciled by M. D. Bright, inked by Romeo Tanghal, colored by Anthony Tollin, lettered by Albert De Guzman and edited by Dan Raspler and Denny O'Neil.
- "No Title" (Shazam) written by Roy and Dann Thomas, penciled by Rick Stasi, inked by Rick Magyar, colored by Nansi Hoolihan, lettered by Jean Simek and edited by Mike Gold.
- "Capitol Offenses" (Secret Six) written by Martin Pasko, penciled by Frank Springer, inked by Frank McLaughlin, colored by Carl Gafford, lettered by Albert De Guzman and edited by Robert Greenberger.
- "...Into the Fire" (Superman) written by Roger Stern, penciled by Curt Swan, inked by Murphy Anderson, colored by Tom Ziuko, lettered by Bill Oakley and edited by Mike Carlin.
- "Finale" (Deadman) written by Mike Baron, penciled by Kelley Jones, inked by Tony DeZuniga, colored by Daniel Vozzo, lettered by Albert De Guzman and edited by Barbara Kesel.
- "Knock 'Em Dead" Part 3" (Black Canary) written by Sharon Wright, penciled by Randy DuBurke, inked by Pablo Marcos, colored by Gene D'Angelo, lettered by Steve Haynie and edited by Robert Greenberger.