“THE LAW.” Hal Jordan forces warring races into a peace agreement, but not before they decide to destroy him first! The spirits of the Peckshaw twins get the wits scared out of them by Deadman in “GRAVE DOINGS” part seven. Plus, in “OUT OF THE FRYING PAN,” the Consortium catches up to Superman and Bob Galt in California!
- "The Law" (Green Lantern) written by James Owsley, co-plotted and penciled by M. D. Bright, inked by Jose Marzan, colored by Tony Tollin, lettered by Albert De Guzman and edited by Dan Raspler and Denny O'Neil.
- "No Title" (Shazam) written by Roy and Dann Thomas, penciled by Rick Stasi, inked by Rick Magyar, colored by Tom Ziuko, lettered by Jean Simek and edited by Mike Gold.
- "For Whom the Toll Builds" (Secret Six) written by Martin Pasko, penciled by Frank Springer, inked by Frank McLaughlin, colored by Carl Gafford, lettered by Albert De Guzman and edited by Robert Greenberger.
- "Out of the Frying Pan..." (Superman) written by Roger Stern, penciled by Curt Swan, inked by Murphy Anderson, colored by Tom Ziuko, lettered by Bill Oakley and edited by Mike Carlin.
- "Part 7: Tickle, Tickle" (Deadman) written by Mike Baron, penciled by Kelley Jones, inked by Tony DeZuniga and Pablo Marcos, colored by Daniel Vozzo, lettered by Albert De Guzman and edited by Barbara Kesel.
- "Knock 'Em Dead" Part 2" (Black Canary) written by Sharon Wright, penciled by Randy DuBurke, inked by Pablo Marcos, colored by Gene D'Angelo, lettered by Steve Haynie and edited by Robert Greenberger.
Note: The Superman story is reprinted in Superman: The Power Within #1 - TPB.