“GREMLINS.” Hal Jordan saves an alien spaceship and begins a new job, but what is wrong with his power battery? Deadman and Madame Waxahachie continue their search for the Peckshaw twins in “GRAVE DOINGS” part four. Plus, “GUESS WHAT WE LEARNED TODAY.” The Secret Six make a significant discovery in their search for Mockingbird!
- "Gremlins!" (Green Lantern) written by James Owsley, co-plotted and penciled by M. D. Bright, inked by Jose Marzan Jr., colored by Tony Tollin, lettered by Albert De Guzman and edited by Dan Raspler and Denny O'Neil.
- "Fatal Distraction Chapter Seven: Stab In the Dark" (Wild Dog) written by Max Collins, breakdowns by Terry Beatty, penciled by Dick Rockwell, inked by John Nyberg, colored by Carl Gafford, lettered by Tim Harkins and edited by Brian Augustyn.
- "Guess What We Learned in School Today?" (Secret Six) written by Marv Wolfman, penciled by Frank Springer, inked by Frank McLaughlin, colored by Carl Gafford, lettered by Albert De Guzman and edited by Robert Greenberger.
- "Let the Punishment Fit the Crime" (Superman) written by Roger Stern, penciled by Curt Swan, inked by Murphy Anderson, colored by Tom Ziuko, lettered by Bill Oakley and edited by Mike Carlin.
- "Deadman Part 4" (Deadman) written by Mike Baron, penciled by Kelley Jones, inked by Tony DeZuniga and Pablo Marcos, colored by Daniel Vozzo, lettered by Albert De Guzman and edited by Barbara Kesel.
- "It's Not the Heat, It's the Futility" (Blackhawk) written by Martin Pasko, penciled and inked by Rick Burchett, colored by Tom Ziuko, lettered by Steve Haynie and edited by Mike Gold.
Note: The Superman story is reprinted in Superman: The Power Within #1 - TPB.