- Cover by Ross Andru and Dick Giordano.
- "The Secret World of Jonathan Kent!" written by Cary Bates, penciled by Curt Swan, inked by Frank Chiaramonte, colored by Gene D'Angelo and lettered by Ben Oda.
- "Daily Planet" Volume 80 Issue 12 the week of March 24, 1980 edited by Bob Rozakis, production by Lynn Gelfer and lettered by Typeset. Featuring Superman in an alternate reality in the upcoming issue of Superman #349. Plus, "Ask the Answer Man".
- "Hembeck" written, penciled and inked by Fred Hembeck.
- This issue contains the Hostess Superhero Ad, the Flash in "A Flash in the Dam".
- A letter to the editor from Tamsyn O'Flynn of Massapequa Park, New York.
Who is the mysterious man who knows everything about Superman and claims to be Jonathan Kent?
Who is the other mystery man who has appeared in Metropolis and seems to be able to bend the entire world to his will?
Has Superman finally met his match in the one person who can beat him black-and-blue?
Will it even matter anymore that Lois knows with certainty that Clark and Superman are one-and-the-same?