Pete Ross' son is endangered by a disease and lacks the will to live, so Superman tries to give Jon Ross what he most wants to know: the revelation of his secret identity. But Jon won't believe that the Man of Steel is really Clark Kent! Plus, Superman battles Whirlicane.
- "Superman, You're Not Clark Kent -- and I Can Prove It!" (Superman) written by Gerry Conway, penciled by Curt Swan and inked by Tex Blaisdell.
- "Justice for All includes Children!" public service ad.
- "Flight of the Nutty Kid!" (Green Arrow and Black Canary) written by Elliot S. Maggin, penciled and inked by Mike Grell.
- This issue contains the Hostess Superhero Ad, Shazam in "The Cup Cake Caper".
- Lex Luthor appears in "Flight of the Nutty Kid".