“THE DAY SUPERMAN BECAME THE FLASH!” Superman is summoned by fellow members of the Justice League to view a videotape that has come into their possession. What is on this tape will shake Superman to his core! In “SUPERGIRL’S TRAGIC ORDEAL!” Alura is on Kandor, wasting away due to the heartbreak of being away from her daughter, Supergirl.
- "The Day Superman Became the Flash!" written by Edmond Hamilton, penciled and inked by Al Plastino.
- "Casey the Cop" gag strip by Henry Boltinoff.
- "Supergirl's Tragic Ordeal!" written by Leo Dorfman, penciled and inked by Jim Mooney.
- Supergirl's Fortress of Solitude appears.
- This issue appears on the organ's music rack in the Beatles' 1965 movie Help!