THE PERILS OF HIGH SOCIETY
When Iris was expelled from the royal academy, she was banished from high society. Two years later, she may be the beloved acting governor of Armelia and president of a flourishing company, but she dares not consort with the rest of the nobility. Now she’s received an invitation to the annual Foundation Day celebration—an invitation from the royal family no less, who she cannot afford to refuse. Thrust into the fray of society politics, Iris must rapidly learn to stand her ground, lest she lose everything she’s worked so hard to build.
- Chapter 6: The Duke's Daughter Goes to War
- Chapter 7: The Duke's Daughter, Busy in the Capital
- Chapter 8: The Duke's Daughter Gets to Work in Armelia
- Chapter 9: The Duke's Daughter and the Scandal
- Chapter 10: The Duke's Daughter Counterattacks