Follow

Aang

Character » Aang appears in 63 issues.

Aang, last of the Air Nomads, is the Avatar, a perpetually reincarnated being charged with the spiritual guidance of the world. Aang must master all four elements (Earth, Air, Water and Fire) and defeat the Fire Lord before the arrival of Sozin's comet, or the Fire Nation will dominate the world.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cattlebattle  Online
    Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#2  Edited By Deadcool

=)... I can't wait...

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By BatteredArmor

No! I knew Aang was dead, I accepted that already, but Sokka is dead too? The original cast is dropping like flies and it's a mixture of necessary and terribly sad

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cattlebattle  Online
    @BlackArmor said:

No! I knew Aang was dead, I accepted that already, but Sokka is dead too? The original cast is dropping like flies and it's a mixture of necessary and terribly sad

It takes place 70 years after the original series, it would be kind of odd if they all lived to be 90 something years old
    BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By BatteredArmor

@cattlebattle said:

@BlackArmor said:

It takes place 70 years after the original series, it would be kind of odd if they all lived to be 90 something years old

Yeah I know it's necessary for this show, which will probably be great, but still it kind of sucks. I mean Aang will be around in spirit form as a guide but everybody else's story ends here, I hope we can at least learn how they died so the great characters get a popper ending

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cattlebattle  Online
    @BlackArmor said:

@cattlebattle said:

@BlackArmor said:

Yeah I know it's necessary for this show, which will probably be great, but still it kind of sucks. I mean Aang will be around in spirit form as a guide but everybody else's story ends here, I hope we can at least learn how they died so the great characters get a popper ending

It pretty much inevitable that Aang will appear, I'm sure they will have nods to the other characters.
    Amanthine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Amanthine

Can't wait for this show. The Last Airbender was probably one of the best works of animation to come around for a long time.

Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Renee

Hadohast[h tfajag; kjglfg AMAZEBALLS!!!

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Amanthine said:

Can't wait for this show. The Last Airbender was probably one of the best works of animation to come around for a long time.

Without a doubt.

@cattlebattle said:

@BlackArmor said:

Why is it odd? Bumi lived to be over 100 and still the strongest earth bender when Aang encountered him again in the first season.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cattlebattle  Online
    @Deranged Midget said:

@Amanthine said:

Why is it odd? Bumi lived to be over 100 and still the strongest earth bender when Aang encountered him again in the first season.

I mean if very one of the major characters conveniantly lived to be in their 90's would just seem kind of corny, thats all......Not saying its impossible
    Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By Deranged Midget

@cattlebattle said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@Amanthine said:

I mean if very one of the major characters conveniantly lived to be in their 90's would just seem kind of corny, thats all......Not saying its impossible

Well the voice actor for Zuko pretty much said he's coming back and I hope we see Sokka or Katara.

jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By jrock85

Can't. Wait.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
    @cattlebattle: Just saw the first episode...it...was....awesome!
    cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By cattlebattle  Online
    @The Stegman said:
    @cattlebattle: Just saw the first episode...it...was....awesome!
    I missed it...I hate this whole "put the great shows on Saturday morning" nonsense...I work usually that morning, Thank god for the internet, I suppose thats how I have to watch it

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.