Follow

Aang

Character » Aang appears in 63 issues.

Aang, last of the Air Nomads, is the Avatar, a perpetually reincarnated being charged with the spiritual guidance of the world. Aang must master all four elements (Earth, Air, Water and Fire) and defeat the Fire Lord before the arrival of Sozin's comet, or the Fire Nation will dominate the world.

Any ideas for a 4th season of avatar

fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By fanboy#1

i think avatar was already planned out from the start , so that it would have an ending but this ending was at the 3RD season i think thats kinda short i want to see more avatar so i figured that the creators should start a new season or a second installment or w.e about past avatars sorta like a prequel i think this would be very interesting because we'd get to see how the fire nation came to be all mighty powerful and efforts to stop it 
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#2  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

I like how the show ended, with the world finally at peace, I would like to see if Aang found a way restart the Air Nomads, that would be interesting.

Dynamo8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dynamo8

maybe a spin-off might work instead of a 4th season?

fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By fanboy#1
    @War Killer: maybe if him and katara had a twins and the boy could airbend and the girl could waterbend
    @Dynamo8:
    like a prequel maybe 
    airbound95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By airbound95

personally i think a show in the same universe but without the main characters in the spotlight would be optimal, their stories have already been told and i feel anything further than that would feel forced and it runs the risk of losing the originality that made the original series so great. i think the continuation of they're stories should be left to fanfiction. i think they should tell the stories of maybe the next avatar, i wouldnt really want a prequel because i am more interested in what comes next instead of what came before. one storyline i would be interested in is maybe an adult aang trying to repopulate the air nomads, or maybe the next avatar trying to find a small group of airbenders in hiding so he can convince them to come out of hiding or something, Avatar: The Lost Airbenders

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.