BORAG THUNGG, EARTHLETS – Prog 2254 is OUT NOW!
If you want Thrills, Terrans, guaranteed to shatter your senses and rewire your imagination-circuits, then you’ve come to the right place — within these scrotnig pages you’ll find high-octane action in Judge Dredd, cosmic comedy in Pandora Perfect, deep-space destruction in Scarlet Traces, demonic double-dealing in The Diaboliks and interplanetary antics in The Out.
If that ghafflebette roster doesn’t leave you laid out, reeling from the diode-frying zarjazness of it all, then it sounds like you need an upgrade — or maybe an injection of the Judge Dredd Megazine, which, as luck would have it, has a new issue out this very week, packed with the kind of Mega-City mayhem we know you Squaxx crave.
So don’t miss Meg 437 for you’ll find inside a complete Dredd thriller from Ken Niemand and Colin MacNeil as well as a Tale From the Black Museum by David Barnett and Stewart Moore alongside the penultimate parts of Devlin Waugh, Angelic and The Returners.
As well as that, there’s chats with Roger Langridge and Brett Parson, and a look at the Fleetway Files, Hibernia Press’s new imprint collecting the gems of yesteryear. Grab it, humes!
Cover: Mark Harrison
- Judge Dredd - The Hard Way (Part 5) (Rob Williams - Arthur Wyatt - Jake Lynch)
- The Diaboliks - Arrivederci Roma (Part Five) (Gordon Rennie - Antonio Fuso)
- Pandora Perfect - "Mystery Moon" (Part Five) (Roger Langridge - Brett Parson)
- Scarlet Traces - Storm Front (Part 5) (Ian Edginton - D'Israeli)
- The Out - Book Two (Part Five) (Dan Abnett - Mark Harrison)