BORAG THUNGG, EARTHLETS – Prog 2249 is OUT NOW!
Everything wraps up this prog, Terrans, to clear the decks for the bumper jumping-on issue heading into your dimension in seven days’ time.
Last week we revealed that Rob Williams, Arthur Wyatt and Jake Lynch would be collaborating on the Dredd tale The Hard Way, and we can confirm that joining it will be the start of the next Scarlet Traces arc Storm Front by the regular creative combo of Ian Edginton and D’Israeli as war explodes between the Martians and the other races of the solar system.
Not only that but we also have the opening chapter of the second book of The Out by Dan Abnett and Mark Harrison, the follow-up to last year’s breakout (break Out?) hit, charting the galactic adventures of photojournalist Cyd, plus The Diaboliks return in Arrivederci Roma by Gordon Rennie and Antonio Fuso, and Pandora Perfect gets her first series courtesy of Roger Langridge and Brett Parson.
All this and a one-off Anderson, Psi-Division story by Maura McHugh and Lee Carter and a Future Shock from Chris Weston! It’s a zarjaz extravaganza you cannot afford to miss, Squaxx.
The Thrill-levels spike on 22 September, humes!
Cover: Paul Marshall - Dylan Teague
- Judge Dredd - The House On Bleaker Street (Part 3) (Ken Niemand - Nick Percival)
- Tharg's 3rillers - The Mask of Laverna (Part Three) (Robert Murphy - Steven Austin)
- Skip Tracer - Eden (Part Twelve) (James Peaty - Paul Marshall)
- Terror Tales - The Thing In Cell 4 (John Tomlinson - Silvia Califano)
- Jaegir - The Path of Kali (Part Three) (Gordon Rennie - Simon Coleby)