BORAG THUNGG, EARTHLETS – Prog 2247 is OUT NOW!
Welcome to your future once again, Terrans, as we bring you another diode-dazzling issue of the Galaxy’s Greatest Comic.
We’re back to business as usual this week after Tharg’s nephew Joko-Jargo’s ghafflebette Regened takeover bonanza last prog — as ever, let us know which all-ages strips particularly stoked your imaginations via input@2000ADonline.com — and we’ve got no less than three new stories starting within.
Ken Niemand and Nick Percival collaborate on a seriously creepy Dredd thriller The House on Bleaker Street; Gordon Rennie and Simon Coleby return to the Nort/Souther conflict for the latest Jaegir arc, The Path of Kali, as a vengeance-fuelled Atalia is determined to wipe out the enemy by all means necessary; and Robert Murphy and Steven Austin team up for another of Tharg’s 3rillers in the shape of The Mask of Laverna, once again starring Adelphi from Keeper of Secrets (last seen in Progs 2115-2217). Add to that the next chapters in Skip Tracer and Dexter, and it’s a scrotnig package of cerebella-busting sci-fi!
Accept no substitutes, Earthlets — this is the home of zarjazness!
Cover: Nick Percival
- Droid Life (Cat Sullivan)
- Judge Dredd - The House On Bleaker Street (Part 1) (Ken Niemand - Nick Percival)
- Skip Tracer - Eden (Part Ten) (James Peaty - Paul Marshall)
- Dexter - Bulletopia Chapter Six: Somewhere, Beyond the Sea (Part Four) (Dan Abnett - Tazio Bettin)
- Tharg's 3rillers - The Mask of Laverna (Part One) (Robert Murphy - Steven Austin)
- Jaegir - The Path of Kali (Part One) (Gordon Rennie - Simon Coleby)