BORAG THUNGG, EARTHLETS – Prog 2245 is OUT NOW!
A couple of stories end this week, Terrans, as we reach the scrotnig finales of both Now That’s What I Call Justice and Book One of The Rivers of Hades.
Elsewhere, we have a complete Terror Tale courtesy of the script and art winners in our annual Thought Bubble talent search, and the latest instalments of Dexter and Skip Tracer, both of which will be taking a break for a week as next prog it’s the third of this year’s Regened issues.
Yes, Tharg’s nephew Joko-Jargo crashes into the Command Module for another all-ages extravaganza featuring a line-up guaranteed to energise the Thrill-circuits in Squaxx both young and old — we’ve got more Cadet Dredd, this time from Liam Johnson and Duane Redhead, Mayflies returns, once again by Mike Carroll and Simon Coleby, ‘Splorers makes its debut, by Gordon Rennie, Emma Beeby and Neil Googe, and David Barnett and Nick Roche head to the skies with Chopper.
All this plus a Future Shock from Karl Stock and Bec & Kawl’s Steve Roberts! Just enough space to remind you that Judge Dredd Megazine 435 is also out this week — don’t miss 128 pages of pure zarjazosity, Earthlets!
Cover: Mark Harrison
- Judge Dredd - Now That's What I Call Justice (Part 6) (John Wagner - John Higgins)
- Skip Tracer - Eden (Part Nine) (James Peaty - Paul Marshall)
- Dexter - Bulletopia Chapter Six: Somewhere, Beyond the Sea (Part Three) (Dan Abnett - Tazio Bettin)
- Terror Tales - The Torturer's Apprentice (Paul Starkey - James Newell)
- Aquila - The Rivers of Hades Book One (Part 8) (Gordon Rennie - Patrick Goddard)