BORAG THUNGG, EARTHLETS – Prog 2244 is OUT NOW!
Another scrotnig thirty-two pages to energise your diodes, Terrans, as Dredd, Aquila, Dexter and Skip Tracer ramp up the excitement levels of their respective series, plus we have a complete Terror Tale from John Tomlinson and Smudge completing the line-up.
Gird your circuits for the zarjaz finales to both Now That’s What I Call Justice and Book One of The Rivers of Hades next week, with the third of Joko-Jargo’s all-ages takeover issues crashing into this reality in a fortnight!
In the meantime, though, make sure you don’t miss 2021’s Free Comic Book Day, which has been moved from its usual May slot to 14 August. This initiative encourages humes into comic shops — which, like most retailers over the past eighteen months, have seen their custom take a sizeable hit — with freebie giveaways.
Once again, Tharg has commissioned a special FCBD prog, with a brand new Dredd story by Al Ewing and Caspar Wijngaard plus the opening chapters of Rob Williams and Simon Fraser’s Hershey and Mike Carroll and John Higgins’ Dreadnoughts.
Support your local Thrill-merchant and grab yourselves some free comics!
Cover: Patrick Goddard - Dylan Teague
- Judge Dredd - Now That's What I Call Justice (Part 5) (John Wagner - John Higgins)
- Skip Tracer - Eden (Part Eight) (James Peaty - Paul Marshall)
- Sinister - Bulletopia Chapter Six: Somewhere, Beyond the Sea (Part Two) (Dan Abnett - Tazio Bettin)
- Terror Tales - The Way of the World (John Tomlinson - Smudge)
- Aquila - The Rivers of Hades Book One (Part 7) (Gordon Rennie - Patrick Goddard)