BORAG THUNGG, EARTHLETS – Prog 2243 is OUT NOW!
We surge into August not only with all guns blazing but pretty much every element red-hot too — it’s currently scorching in the Command Module, and not even a repurposed Burt, transformed into a desk-mounted fan, can sufficiently cool Tharg’s Betelgeusian body.
Probably the leather jumpsuit isn’t ideal attire for this kind of weather, but it’s discomfort he’s willing to put up with considering the level of authority it bestows. You think he can order around the creator-droids bedecked in Bermuda shorts? Would a being of his magnitude be caught wearing flip-flops? We think not!
Anyway, these kind of extreme temperatures, and recent environmental catastrophes in Europe and the US, remind us of the climate change that this planet is undergoing, and the effect it has on every living thing across the globe. It needs to be addressed and tackled if we still want a future, and Paul Goodenough’s Rewriting Extinction project is the latest initiative, bringing together three hundred writers and artists for the Most Important Comic Book on Earth.
Look out for it in October, and in the meantime visit rewritingextinction.com!
Cover: Luke Preece
- Judge Dredd - Now That's What I Call Justice (Part 4) (John Wagner - John Higgins)
- Skip Tracer - Eden (Part Seven) (James Peaty - Paul Marshall)
- Department K - Cosmic Chaos (Part 10) (Rory McConville - Dan Cornwell)
- Sinister - Bulletopia Chapter Six: Somewhere, Beyond the Sea (Part One) (Dan Abnett - Tazio Bettin)
- Aquila - The Rivers of Hades Book One (Part 6) (Gordon Rennie - Patrick Goddard)