BORAG THUNGG, EARTHLETS – Prog 2242 is OUT NOW!
We bid you galactic greetings, Squaxx, as we thrust another thirty-pages of circuit-shattering Thrill-power into your eager, grasping hands. We know that many of you impatiently await this time of the week, hungry to get your sticky pseudopods on the latest pulse-pounding prog and catch up on the next instalments of our zarjaz roster of stories, so we won’t take up too much of your time with our verdant preamble.
Perhaps you’ve already breezed past and immersed yourself in Judge Dredd, as Joe investigates a series of badge-slayings. Maybe you muttered ‘Ta ta, Tharg’ as you flipped quickly to deconstruct the hellish action of Aquila instead. It’s possible that you simply couldn’t wait to consume the cosmic chaos of Department K and brushed these words aside like so much Quaxxann crumble.
It could be that, in the fight for your attention, our editorial emanations couldn’t compete with the intriguing developments in Sinister and Skip Tracer. If so, then perhaps the blame lies with us for assembling such a damn fine prog in the first place.
And those of you that are still here? Get reading, slowpokes! Do you need an invitation?
Cover: Clint Langley
- Judge Dredd - Now That's What I Call Justice (Part 3) (John Wagner - John Higgins)
- Skip Tracer - Eden (Part Six) (James Peaty - Paul Marshall)
- Department K - Cosmic Chaos (Part 9) (Rory McConville - Dan Cornwell)
- Sinister - Bulletopia Chapter Five: Its Own Device (Part Two) (Dan Abnett - Steve Yeowell)
- Aquila - The Rivers of Hades Book One (Part 5) (Gordon Rennie - Patrick Goddard)