BORAG THUNGG, EARTHLETS – Prog 2240 is OUT NOW!
Prepare for hyper-law enforcement, Terrans, as we count down the top cops in Mega-City in zarjaz new Judge Dredd story Now That’s What I Call Justice by John Wagner and John Higgins, starting within this very pulse-pounding prog.
Elsewhere, Chimpsky’s Law comes to its scrotnig finale, plus there’s more eye-scorching action in Aquila, Skip Tracer and Department K — with that little lot to consume, I believe you may be at very real risk of Thrill-power Overload, Squaxx, so ensure all necessary precautions are taken before venturing forth into the wild, wild world of the Galaxy’s Greatest Comic.
Clothe yourselves in vacuum-sealed haz-mat suits to contain any spontaneous explosions of excitement — terminal brainstorm will almost certainly cause cranial trauma — and keep hydrating fluids to hand that can be piped in directly.
Many atomised husks have been found clutching this Mighty Organ, the sheer blazing energy emanating from the pages having burnt them from the inside out. Don’t be that hume, Earthlets, and think it won’t happen to you.
Be safe — be Thrill-safe!
Cover: Toby Willsmer
- Droid Life (Cat Sullivan)
- Now That's What I Call Justice - All-Time Top Fifty! (No 11) (John Wagner - John Higgins)
- Aquila - The Rivers of Hades Book One (Part 3) (Gordon Rennie - Patrick Goddard)
- Department K - Cosmic Chaos (Part 7) (Rory McConville - Dan Cornwell)
- Skip Tracer - Eden (Part Four) (James Peaty - Paul Marshall)
- Chimpsky's Law - The Talented Mr Chimpsky (Part Seven) (Ken Niemand - PJ Holden)