BORAG THUNGG, EARTHLETS – Prog 2238 is OUT NOW!
As we power out of June, there’s no sign of the Galaxy’s Greatest Comic cooling down — just look at the scorching stories contained within, and you’ll understand why this pulse-pounding publication is considered volatile material.
Judge Dredd is closing in on hitman Bick Bickford in Removal Man by John Wagner and Colin MacNeil; things take a turn for the even weirder in Department K: Cosmic Chaos by Rory McConville and Dan Cornwell; Noam Chimpsky finally comes face to face with the true villain in Chimpsky’s Law by Ken Niemand and PJ Holden; Nolan Blake sets out to find Hastings in Skip Tracer: Eden by James Peaty and Paul Marshall; and Gordon Rennie and Patrick Goddard reunite for a new series of Aquila starting this very issue.
Picking up where we left off in The Burning Fields (Progs 2174-2181), Aquila, Felix and Scarabatus have been reborn into the underworld as they track down the spirit of the Emperor Nero, whom they believe knows the location of Ammit the devourer, Aquila’s demon mistress.
But it’s not going to be an easy journey, as they’ll soon discover in the first book of The Rivers of Hades… Enjoy, Squaxx, enjoy!
Cover: Cliff Robinson - Dylan Teague
- Judge Dredd - Removal Man (Part Three) (John Wagner - Colin MacNeil)
- Aquila - The Rivers of Hades Book One (Part 1) (Gordon Rennie - Patrick Goddard)
- Department K - Cosmic Chaos (Part 5) (Rory McConville - Dan Cornwell)
- Skip Tracer - Eden (Part Two) (James Peaty - Paul Marshall)
- Chimpsky's Law - The Talented Mr Chimpsky (Part Five) (Ken Niemand - PJ Holden)