BORAG THUNGG, EARTHLETS – Prog 2234 is OUT NOW!
We’re back, Squaxx, after last week’s all-ages divergence, and there’s no less than four new stories to get your Terran teeth into.
Alongside Feral & Foe, you’ll find within these pages the start of the first full-length series for Regened hit Department K, with art-bot Dan Cornwell joining regular writer Rory McConville, plus the Niemand and Holden droids reunite for Noam Chimpsky’s
first solo strip.
Add to that the return of demonic robot Mechastopheles from the Two Rennies and Boo Cook (if you missed the earlier series, make sure you catch the reprint in Meg 433, out 16 June), and a complete Dredd thriller from Chris Weston, marking the end of a particular aspect of JD history, and it’s a seriously scrotnig line-up!
But it’s been a time of sadness in the 2000 AD community too as we heard the news last month that Dave Evans (often credited as Bolt-01) had died. Editor of 2000 AD fanzines Zarjaz, Dogbreath and Futurequake, he was familiar face at conventions, and as friendly a fan as you could hope to meet.
His unswerving dedication to the small-press scene was huge, and he will be much missed. RIP, Bolt.
Cover: PJ Holden
- Judge Dredd - Adios, Rowdy Yates (Chris Weston)
- Mechastopheles - The Hunting Party (Part 1) (Gordon Rennie - Lawrence Rennie - Boo Cook)
- Department K - Cosmic Chaos (Part 1) (Rory McConville - Dan Cornwell)
- Feral & Foe II (Part Ten) (Dan Abnett - Richard Elson)
- Chimpsky's Law - The Talented Mr Chimpsky (Part One) (Ken Niemand - PJ Holden)