The Galaxy's Greatest Comic rounds out its fortieth anniversary year with the traditional bumper Xmas special, a 100-page beast of an issue featuring a stunning line-up of creators and characters!
Bad Company are hunted men as they search for the truth behind the Ararat war in 'Terrorists' by Peter Milligan and Rufus Dayglo; the ABC Warriors are at each other's throats as Mars descends into chaos in 'Fallout' by Pat Mills and Clint Langley; Merlin has awoken and unleashed the Motherless Men in Book 5 of Brass Sun, 'Engine Summer,' by Ian Edginton and INJ Culbard; Bill Savage discovers the reality behind the 'Thousand Year Stare,' courtesy of Pat Mills and Patrick Goddard; we flashback to a significant Justice Department character in a one-off The Fall of Deadworld story by Kek-W and Dave Kendall; Ace Garp celebrates the festive season in his own unique way, by Eddie Robson and Nigel Dobbyn; the long-awaited tale of what became of Starlord can finally be told, courtesy of Kenneth Niemand and Henry Flint; and lawman Judge Dredd is caught in a fix... Plus much more!
Cover: Staz Johnson (a) & Chris Blythe (c)
- Judge Dredd - Echoes (Part 1) (Michael Carroll - Colin MacNeil)
- Brass Sun - Engine Summer (Part 1) (Ian Edginton - INJ Culbard)
- Savage - The Thousand Year Stare (Part 1) (Pat Mills - Patrick Goddard)
- Bad Company - Terrorists (Part 1) (Peter Milligan - Rufus Dayglo)
- The Fall of Deadworld - Ava (Part 1) (Kek-W - Dave Kendall)
- Ace Trucking - Muggo's Moon (Part 1) (Eddie Robson - Nigel Dobbyn)
- A.B.C. Warriors - Fallout (Part 1) (Pat Mills - Clint Langley)
- Starlord - Watch the Stars! (Part 1) (Kenneth Niemand - Henry Flint)