The one, the only, the legendary 2000 AD bursts forth from its sell-out 2,000th issue with one of the strongest line-ups in years! Trevor Hairsine and Barry Kitson provide the artwork for Rob Williams’ new Dredd story, Get Sin, with colours by Dyaln Teague and letters by Annie Parkhouse, meanwhile new series Counterfeit Girl by Peter Milligan, Rufus Dayglo, Dom Regan, and Ellie De Ville sees Libra Kelly on the run in a world of identity theft. Gordon Rennie, PJ Holden, Len O’Grady and Simon Bowland plot the history of the infamous Traitor General from Rogue Trooper in Hunted, and there’s a Pat Mills double bill with new series of Flesh with Clint Langley and Ellie De Ville, and Savage: The Märze Murderer with Patrick Goddard and Annie Parkhouse!
Cover: Clint Langley
- Dredd - Get Sin (Part 1) (Rob Williams - Trevor Hairsine - Barry Kitson)
- Counterfeit Girl (Part 2) (Peter Milligan - Rufus Dayglo)
- Flesh - Gorehead (Pat Mills - Clint Langley)
- Rogue Trooper - Hunted (Part 1) (Gordon Rennie - PJ Holden)
- Savage Book 10 - The Märze Murderer (Part 1) (Pat Mills - Patrick Goddard)