Follow

Zombies

Team » Zombies appears in 3469 issues.

Reanimated corpses or infected people that predominantly feed on human flesh and brains. While individually weak and virtually mindless, they are feared for their enormous flocking ability and non-stop persistence to end their eternal hunger. Some animals can be zombies too.

Zombie Outbreak

Sinistron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sinistron

With the recent graphic novel Marvel Zombies I was wondering which superheroes or supervillains powers would u want if a zombie outbreak accorded.
    Post Edited:2008-02-07 17:26:09

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Rotten gun

i'd want my own characters as i've written him as immune but if i was to have an actual power i think i'd go with being able to travel to other dimensions... then i could get the hell out of there

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.