Follow

Zatanna

Character » Zatanna appears in 1676 issues.

A good stage magician and daughter of magician Giovanni John Zatara, Zatanna, the Mistress of Magic, after her father vanished, kidnapped by an old foe she delved into his library and learned about her ancestors, Zatanna taught herself how to get access to her power by speaking her spells backwards, and became one of most powerful magic-users in the DC Universe.

Zatanna's future

lowerwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So with Justice League Dark ending, what does the future hold for Zee? I'm assuming she and the rest of the team will be in Dark Universe.

Hopefully she continues to grow in her power as she did in JLD.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sad man that i now have to stop purchasing JLD sigh. More than likely she will appear in the new Constantine book and any JL or solo book that has to do with magic. Who knows maybe one day she will have a solo i mean black canary and starfire have one now maybe one day zatanna will get as well.

NYBreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She used to have a solo in Pre-New52 with Paul Dini as the writer, who has the definite characteristics of Zatanna in my mind. Probably helps that his wife is literally Zatanna. I hope she gets her own solo and appear on other books. But I doubt it right now. Could be wrong.

lowerwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Dark Universe still happening?

storm-is-life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

lowerwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowerwolf said:

Is Dark Universe still happening?

Guillermo del Toro recently left the project. :(

I saw that.

The good news is the movie is staying with WB as part of the Justice League universe. If the movie is still a go, then I would think the comic is still a go. But I haven't heard anything about it other than Tynion and Doyle have left the project.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.