Follow

Zatanna

Character » Zatanna appears in 1684 issues.

A good stage magician and daughter of magician Giovanni John Zatara, Zatanna, the Mistress of Magic, after her father vanished, kidnapped by an old foe she delved into his library and learned about her ancestors, Zatanna taught herself how to get access to her power by speaking her spells backwards, and became one of most powerful magic-users in the DC Universe.

Does she age like a normal human?

DjBest02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

I know that in the world of comics, heroes don't really "age" but does Zatanna age like a normal human? Does she age slower? I would like to know. Thanks and God bless :)

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
    The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I think so..

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zatara was active during WWII

DjBest02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

So it would mean that she ages slower... What kind of age do you think she physically has?

colonyofcells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By colonyofcells

Zatanna knows magic so maybe she is using some of her magic to remove some of her wrinkles. Most comic characters will not age in real time same as forever young Popeye.

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Magic casters have long lives, especially in comics. Odds are she knows quite a few "**** you father time" spells

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zatanna knows magic so maybe she is using some of her magic to remove some of her wrinkles. Most comic characters will not age in real time same as forever young Popeye.

This.

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
    phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I bet she ages slowly. Maybe her homomagi physiology makes her look as young as Dick Grayson, when she could maybe be Bruce Wayne's age

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

I dont think she ages any slower or faster than any other human.

As for extending her lifespan through magic... I wouldn't count on her having used any of it, considering thats always the kind that comes with huge costs... like being tied to a demon for eternity, loosing your mind or having to do something unspeakable.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.