Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

Young Justice. Who else will be added to the team? Zatanna?

• 60 results
    tyekoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By tyekoon

Who do you think will be added? I for one think Speedy and Zatanna. Since Zatara looks like the Golden Age version, maybe we can expect his daughter will join. Now everyone who saw the movie knows Speedy walked, but I have a feeling he'll come back later on in the season.
    Nerdman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Nerdman3000

I heard that the legal matter with Wonder Girl was settled, so now their allowed to bring Wonder Girl into the Young Justice show. So I highly doubt they won't bring Wonder Girl into the show, but it'll likely happen later this season or maybe even next season. Plus aren't they gonna kill off John Zatara?

The real question is which Wonder Girl? Donna Troy or Cassie Sandsmark. Personally I perfer Cassie, it would be nice to see her and Connor hitting it off. But just because you bring in Cassie dosen't mean you should'ent bring Donna Troy, but I would perfer if Donna came more as a guest and not a regular. 

The only other person I can imagine other then Wonder Girl is likely Supergirl. Though I can imagine Supergirl might appear in another season of the show.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3  Edited By nightwing91

the version that would use is probably going to be donna troy, the robin is grayson, kid flash is wally,  speedy is roy not mia, it really, makes no sense for cassie to be  before donna.And I doubt we'll see Speedy  again except for the episode where he becomes Red Arrow.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Magian
    @Nerdman3000: True WG will appear later in the show. I am curious as well about which will be.
    Nerdman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Nerdman3000
    @ComicMan24:
    Maybe it'll be both, think about it first Donna Troy for one season, then she leaves and the next season you have Cassie. Simple as that. Both Wonder Girls will likely appear at different times of the show. So it's not a question of which Wonder Girl will appear, but when will they. I have no doubt Donna Troy will appear first, which is the sad truth, but Cassie may appear in a later season, and will likely become a regular and hit it off with Superboy and all that stuff. Maybe eventully we'll see Tim Drake. Though you have to take into account that in Earth-16(The Young Justice TV Show Universe) that Superman has been in action for 10 years, meaning Donna Troy could have already done her thing before the events of the pilot, meaning the possiblity that Cassie will be the Wonder Girl who joins the team is still open.
    Ultimate JSA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 28

#6  Edited By Ultimate JSA

i think mabey secret or empress like in the comic
    Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Magian
    @Nerdman3000: I guess we just have to wait and see.
    queenfrost_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By queenfrost_

Donna Troy 100%

Maybe Cassie could just be a guest appearence.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Primmaster64

It is most likely to be Donna

@Nerdman3000:
    Not exacly, since Donna is Dick and Wally's age. Well also see Tempest, who is Aqualad's best friend.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Magian
    @Primmaster64: Really? Tempest? I don't remember hearing about this. Nice. As for WG, I agree most likely it will be Donna.
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Primmaster64
    @ComicMan24: Yes Tempest is gonna be on the show and he is Aqualad's best friend
    Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Magian
    @Primmaster64: Yeah but as Tempest with magical powers and all or like he was before that?
    Baddamdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#13  Edited By Baddamdog

I want Zatanna!!

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Primmaster64
    @ComicMan24: I'm not sure
    Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Magian
    @Primmaster64: Well, I guess we will have to wait then.
    Nerdman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Nerdman3000

I just hope that Donna and Connor don't get Romanticly involved. My guess is that if Donna is introduced mid-season, and the show does reach at least a third season, then most likely in that third season Cassie will replace Donna. Till then were stuck with Connor and Miss Martian as a couple.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Primmaster64
    @Nerdman3000: lol! What's the problen with that? Different universe
    Nerdman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Nerdman3000
    @Primmaster64:
    The problem with it is that I'm used to seeing Cassie and Connor, not Donna and Connor.
    The Sadhu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By The Sadhu

I want CM3 to join the team!
    ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ms__omega

*cough*.....Static..... :)

Nerdman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Nerdman3000
    @Ms. Omega:
    Static might be interesting.
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Primmaster64
    @Nerdman3000: lol! This is a different Conner
    Nerdman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Nerdman3000
    @Primmaster64:
    Dosen't matter, I'm sorry but just the thought of Connor and Donna as a couple creeps me out, I just love Cassie and Connor, those two together are like Lois and Clark, or even Peter and Mary Jane.
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Primmaster64
    @Nerdman3000: I'm ok with it. But alright to each's own
    Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jnr6Lil

Robin and Donna would be nice too.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Primmaster64

hmmm Starfire?

tyekoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By tyekoon

Greg Weisman mentioned on his site that Bombshell was apart of the Masterlist to appear on the show, But that she most likely won't appear until season 2 once they get picked up for it. So that goes to show you there not just looking a the A lister sidekicks, there looking at everyone. So who knows who they'll get since its a new earth, some heroes may come sooner than later. Possibly Blue Beetle, Kid Devil, or  maybe even Beast Boy. As Greg also said before the scope is wide.

Quiante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#28  Edited By Quiante

They have Titans, which are all Donna's best friends and a couple of NEW TEEN TITANS, it makes no sense to add Cassie as she is not the Original and even worse she is much younger than Richard Grayson and Wlly West. This would be why I just buy comics and don't watch most of the shows, because it doesn't follow the proper continuity.  
    FinalAvalanche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By FinalAvalanche

My guess as to who the 2 new YJ members will be and why. 
    1) Wonder Girl, because a clip showed the 6 current mentors standing alongside Wonder Woman. Since the show is an early DCU, I assume they'd go with the Donna Troy version of the character.
    2) Captain Marvel Junior, because he's a cool character, and because his two sides; one a magical powerhouse and  the other his normal, paraplegic self make for a character who understands the balance of power.

Blowout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#30  Edited By Blowout
    @FinalAvalanche said:

" My guess as to who the 2 new YJ members will be and why.  1) Wonder Girl, because a clip showed the 6 current mentors standing alongside Wonder Woman. Since the show is an early DCU, I assume they'd go with the Donna Troy version of the character. 2) Captain Marvel Junior, because he's a cool character, and because his two sides; one a magical powerhouse and  the other his normal, paraplegic self make for a character who understands the balance of power. "

I agree with you about Wonder Girl.  I think this is the image you were talking about?? We have all of the mentors with all the apprentices on the team. Red Tornado is also there cause he lives with them. He is kind of like the mentor to all of them now. We know Artemis will join the team, which is why Green Arrow is back there. I am assuming that by including Wonder Woman, Wonder Girl will join too?  I also would assume the Wonder Girl role would be taken by  Donna Troy because the creators wanted to start fresh. With Dick Grayon being Robin and Wally West as Kid Flash, I would hope Donna Troy would be taking up this mantel at Wonder Girl first. I think Aqualad is not Garth but instead this new character, Kaldur' Ahm, in this case because the creators wanted a more dynamic team, especially if his father turns out to be Black Manta like in the comics. Plus Garth and Roy Harper (Red Arrow) are going to make appearances anyway (apparently).

No Caption Provided

I originally wanted them to add Zatanna because she hadn't made the Justice League roster. I thought her character could bring something new to the Young Justice. Now I think I would prefer Wonder Girl over Zatanna on this team. It would also be awesome for a female league member to have an apprentice on the team because so far all of them were trained/originate from men. Plus Wonder Woman is one of the most popular members; it would be weird if she wasn't involved at all.    

I still think they should kill/remove Zatara and replace him with Zatanna. Maybe they could have Zatanna as the oldest Young Justice member for a couple episodes, kill her dad, then promote her to Justice League status. This is just a side note, but I also hope Plastic Man, Atom, and Vixen show up on the Justice League too (but it will probably won't happen). 

I don't know about Captain Marvel Jr. I feel like the two league members are Artemis and Wonder Girl/Zatanna. Although I agree that is a cool character, I just can't see him making the roster. I am not sure how popular he is. 
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Primmaster64

Garth will be aqualad best friend

FinalAvalanche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By FinalAvalanche

The 2 new team members are separate from the original 6, so Artemis is not 1 of them. And any new member is more than likely going to have a mentor in the JL. YJ might be all legacy characters, or characters associated with the JL members. 

Zatanna might be  a little old to be in YJ, since Zatara has some serious wrinkles if you freeze-frame him in episode 1 on the computer monitor.

Besides Wonder Girl and Captain Marvel Jr., I also see Kyle Rayner and Golden Eagle as likely candidates for YJ. And if not Zatanna, then maybe her cousin Zachary could be making an appearance.

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TheCrowbar

Rayner was out of High School when he got the Ring plus he'd get sent to Oa for training first he wouldn't need YJ to learn to work as a team

Captain Marvel Jr.

CrimsonAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 70

User Lists: 10

#34  Edited By CrimsonAvenger
    @FinalAvalanche:  

From what I have read the only new team members will be Artemis and Wonder Girl. Two major characters will die though.

Arrowette will also make an appearance along with Garth and Red Arrow sometime this season.
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Primmaster64
    @TheCrowbar: This is a different universe, Wally and Dick are Kid Flash and Robin.
    agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#36  Edited By agent9149

zacharia should be added...he good be the naughty boy who swings from being bad to good to bad too good

FinalAvalanche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By FinalAvalanche
    @CrimsonAvenger said: "From what I have read the only new team members will be Artemis and Wonder Girl."

Actually Greg Weisman said that the 2 new team members will be in addition to the first 6. And that the first of the 2 will show up half-way through the season, which should be around episode 13. Artemis joins the team in episode 6, which is too early to be called half-way of a 26 episode season.  
    The other new member shows up toward the end of the season. And while likely, neither of those 2 have officially been announced as Wonder Girl.
    CrimsonAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 70

User Lists: 10

#38  Edited By CrimsonAvenger
    @FinalAvalanche: 

They at first were legally barred from using Wonder Girl as a member of the team but the restrictions have been lifted, so I guess she might be a later addition to the team in season 2 possibly. So the team will have 9 members then?
    FinalAvalanche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By FinalAvalanche
    @CrimsonAvenger: 

YJ has the rights to Wonder Girl, though when and if they decide to use her is anyone's guess. With all of the characters in this show, around 180 by the end of the season, she may cameo somewhere.
    According to Weisman, YJ has 8 members by the end of the season, though it's possible that a member or 2 could die or leave the team, so the ending count might not be 8.
    Weisman has said that if a second season is greenlit, that he'd be happy to include more characters in the roster.
    Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Penguin-Dust

Wonder Girl would be my first choice.  Since this is an animated universe, I think Donna would be the better one for the role.  The trifecta of Bats-Sups-WW needs to be completed in Robin-Superboy-Wonder Girl.  Megan is cool but she's doesn't properly fill the position.  I think they need to add another female teammate so Wonder Girl is the best suited for the position.  Now, since we're talking about a separate DCU where things are flexible, I'd like to see Arisia or Jade join the team to fill the Green Lantern spot. I know they are older in comics than the assumed ages of the characters in Young Justice, but I still believe a GL representative needs to be included.  I only mention those two because they have links to established GLs in the DCU.  If someone else has a better GL stand-in to suggest, I'd be open to that, too.

VanTesla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By VanTesla

The team is missing a magic oriented hero/heroine and should get one soon.
    FinalAvalanche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By FinalAvalanche
    @PenguinDust: 

I think Sinestro's daughter, Sora would make a good YJ member.
    Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Penguin-Dust
    @FinalAvalanche:  Soranik Natu? That works for me.  Truth be told, I had to look her up since I was unfamiliar with her existence. I learned something new today!
    Virus_Warning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#44  Edited By Virus_Warning

I'd love to see a Earth-based teenaged Green Lantern
    I know none of them are (Kyle's the youngest I think) but I'd love to see Kyle as a teenager ^.^
    -Virus

Blowout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Blowout
    @FinalAvalanche said:

"The 2 new team members are separate from the original 6, so Artemis is not 1 of them. And any new member is more than likely going to have a mentor in the JL. YJ might be all legacy characters, or characters associated with the JL members.   Zatanna might be  a little old to be in YJ, since Zatara has some serious wrinkles if you freeze-frame him in episode 1 on the computer monitor.  Besides Wonder Girl and Captain Marvel Jr., I also see Kyle Rayner and Golden Eagle as likely candidates for YJ. And if not Zatanna, then maybe her cousin Zachary could be making an appearance. "

I still think the two members might be Artemis and Wonder Girl. I was under the impression that when they said one of the two new members would join the team in the middle of the season, they did not literally mean the episode 13.  I could see her being the middle season character, but I guess episode 6 is a bit early to be considered a mid-season addition. If Artemis is one of the originals, which seems weird to me but she totally likely, then I say Wonder Girl and Zatanna. Because this is not the orginial DC Universe, Zatanna could be Zatara's granddaughter or Zatara may not be as old as he looks. If two members could leave or die by the end of Season 1, I say Zatanna and Red Arrow be the first to leave Young Justice to join the original Justice League. Zatara should be replaced by Zatanna. The Justice League could have both Red and Green Arrow; I don't think two archers are too many. I may be a naive, but I don't want any of the characters on Young Justice to die. I ike them. :D  

I still can't see Captain Marvel Jr. on this team, especially over Mary Marvel. He would be cool though. I also don't think a Green Lantern would necessarily join the team either. The Green Lanterns work differently then other heroes. The Guardians usually don't choose kids I thought (except Kai-Ro who was super disciplined), and I can't imagine a Green Lantern being a sidekick to another. A Green Lantern is a serious officer. I am not really sure how they would explain a sidekick Lantern, but I would be open to seeing Kyle Ryner on the team. And what about Supergirl??? Are we going to see her??       

Golden Eagle would be interesting. Before I say this I know it soulds crazy. I think a cool member to join (but it would NEVER EVER EVER happen) is Warhawk. We know John Stewart and Hawkgirl are on the League. It would interesting to see their child on it, but again, it would never happen. I think John Stewart and Hawkgirl seem too young to have a child for Young Justice age, plus Hawkman is on the team who I am assuimg Hawkgirl is with. Warhawk could come from the future but that would be too much too explain. It was just a thought that came up when I saw Golden Eagle. I liked Rex Stewart in DCAU.  

Last thought. Promise! The new member of the Young Justice could be a sidekick of a hero not yet a Justice League. Rosters constantly change. A new member of the Justice League could introduce a new member to Young Justice (weird example but Plastic Man and Offspring). Or a League member could have two sidekicks on the team (example Red Arrow and Artemis).    
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Primmaster64

Remeber this is Dick and Wally's time...maybe Starfire, Cyborg, Beast Boy and Raven should appear

golvellius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By golvellius
    @Ultimate JSA:
    Either one of them would be Great!  Wish it is Secret.  Its sad we don't get to see her anymore.
    Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#48  Edited By Outside_85

In relation to the comics, it should be Cassandra thats WG, but then again, they put Dick on the team as Robin instead of Tim. 

Who should join otherwise? 
    Everyone who's not on the team so far.

golvellius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By golvellius

I guess with so many known sidekicks they will probably use less known teenage heroes.  Wonder Girl totally deserves a spot and eventhough the most likely scenario would be Donna Troy, I think DC could benefit from the fanbase of Cassandra as Wonder Girl and pull readers into the cartoon series.  Other good additions I'd love to see are Flamebird, Hawk and Dove, Wildcat's son (that would be a great surprise), Stargirl,  and when Miss Martian bites the dust they should replace her with Mary Marvel, she never gets the spotlight, not even in the comics I think she deserves a chance, Unless there are plans for a Power of Shazam cartoon series, that would totally rock man
    Blowout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Blowout

I was actually thinking of Miss Martian as being the one to be killed/leave the team too. I really really like her, but then I thought that she "hides true appearance". What if they did a different depiction in show in which she is not a reformed white martian like in the comics, but she an actual spy/traitor instead. This is a different universe. Maybe Martian Manhunter really believes he is her uncle, but she is lying. It would make her character really intense especially with respect to her sweet-innocent persona.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.