Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

'Young Justice' Episode 35 "Darkest" Clips and Images

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

Get ready for another all-new episode of Young Justice. This Saturday on Cartoon Network as part of the DC Nation block at 10:00 a.m. ET/PT, you can catch the latest episode. Episode 35 is entitled "Darkest."

Black Manta has a new mission for his son — a mission that should prove once and for all exactly whose side Aqualad is on!

Check out these videos and images courtesy of Warner Bros. Entertainment and Cartoon Network.

== TEASER ==
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ms__omega

YAY!!!!

RalfvdH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By RalfvdH

Yeah One of the better cartoons I've seen lately .... :) Young Justice rules.... I hope it keeps coming....

CHSPIDEY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CHSPIDEY

Watching this show makes it obvious that the writers love Blue Beetle.

Vincie_Pooh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Vincie_Pooh

I wanna see the Young Justice's Founding Members from the comic. Tim Drake, Conner Kent & Bart Allen. I hope we get to. In a Episode I mean. There all there... Let's see if they do that for us.

Gosh I love this series.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/8190/270711-132214-young-justice_super.jpg

Doctor!!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Doctor!!!!!

Uhh This is sooooo Werid I already made a blog about this.... Yesterday! I Beat Comic Vine at their own game!

Avatar image for artisticneedham
    ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ArtisticNeedham

Great show, cannot wait.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By KnightRise

I named Aqualad "Dark Manta/Devil Ray" in my head. Its better than Manta II or just Manta

SiycoBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SiycoBat

As much I sympathize with Lagoon boy as far being nothing but a rebound for M'gann, it was completely stupid and careless what he did. Now he just made the undercover op a lot more complicated for Nightwing and the gang.

They had better hope that the mission doesn't involve killing Lagoon boy as a way to prove Kaldur's loyalty or the team and especially Kaldur, will be completely screwed.

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

I hope we get to see Artemis in this one

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Twentyfive

Beetle is my favorite!! Reason I keep coming back to watch the show.

SiycoBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SiycoBat

@haydenclaireheroes: That lady with the bronze and black costume has got to be Artemis. I know her facial profile.

htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By htb106

Yay! Impulse!

BigBDawg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BigBDawg

@SiycoBat: It is Artemis. :) She's now posing as the new Tigress and is said to be an apprentice to Deathstroke the Terminator in Earth-16.

SiycoBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SiycoBat

All I can say is...SU-WEEEEEEET!!!

Arkhamc1tizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 33

#15  Edited By Arkhamc1tizen

aqualads a villain WTF i have to keep up with this

Crackdown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Crackdown

Maybe Mal will take up the uniform and abilities this time around

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love the way the story keeps bringing back old details like when Icicle Jr. liked Mg'gan in her body in Season 1

Avatar image for notoriousmistersims
    notoriousmistersims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

great show

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
    MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#19  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

This is gonna be good!!!

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By NightFang3

@Arkhamc1tizen said:

aqualads a villain WTF i have to keep up with this

How far are you behind on this show.

redwingx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By redwingx

@SiycoBat said:

As much I sympathize with Lagoon boy as far being nothing but a rebound for M'gann, it was completely stupid and careless what he did. Now he just made the undercover op a lot more complicated for Nightwing and the gang.

They had better hope that the mission doesn't involve killing Lagoon boy as a way to prove Kaldur's loyalty or the team and especially Kaldur, will be completely screwed.

I'm sick and tired of people hating on Lagoon boy for what Superboy did when he was a newbie to all the freaking time. Seriously, give the kid a break. It's not Lagoons fault that he fell for Superboy's girlfriend.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

#22  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@SiycoBat said:

@haydenclaireheroes: That lady with the bronze and black costume has got to be Artemis. I know her facial profile.

yup, shes using her Tigress persona from the pre-flashpoint comics

zachkastner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By zachkastner

@BigBDawg said:

@SiycoBat: It is Artemis. :) She's now posing as the new Tigress and is said to be an apprentice to Deathstroke the Terminator in Earth-16.

That's awesome since Artemis was actually Tigress in the comics. Weisman and the YJ crew know their comics and how to give them a fresh spin. I like the Arrowette/Artemis decision they made in Season One with her character. Bringing both elements together makes a much stronger person.

sentryman555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By sentryman555

We need a Nightwing centered episode! I'm tired of just seeing him at the Computer all day.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MAZAHS117

@sentryman555...agreed...I love the show, but I too wish they'd throw some action Nightwings' way

hyenascar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#26  Edited By hyenascar

Am I alone in thinking this is one the best animated shows in years. It's probably one of my favorites ever. Which makes me worried for its continual success. Thank goodness its a different reality, so I can stop trying relate it to others and just let them tell a story. This more than anything makes me want to follow new DC, where I can get yet another new story.

CitizenJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By CitizenJP

I love this show.

Utandi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Utandi

Looks great!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#29  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Love the series, but I am not a fan of Blue Beetle at all.

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
    BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

#30  Edited By BlueLantern1995

Shame on you no one should hate Blue Beetle, I personally love Blue Beetle. Ha, Ha. To each his own I guess :D

laabitres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By laabitres

im so excited bout this

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#32  Edited By Bestostero

yay, finally the weekend is here! cant wait to watch

Nightflame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Nightflame

Yea! Maybe we'll see more than 2 seconds of Nightwing in this one...

SiycoBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SiycoBat

@redwingx said:

@SiycoBat said:

I'm sick and tired of people hating on Lagoon boy for what Superboy did when he was a newbie to all the freaking time. Seriously, give the kid a break. It's not Lagoons fault that he fell for Superboy's girlfriend.

What? Dude, did I say that I hated Lagoon boy? No.

Do I hate him? No.

Was it stupid for disobeying Nightwing and getting himself caught? Hell yes.

Being M'gann's boyfriend has zero to do with intentionally making an ass out of yourself just to show up a guy you hate (even though that scene with Lagann and Nightwing over the psych link was funny as hell.)

Since you think I hate Lagann, let's have a little heart to heart. I love Lagann. He's my favorite out of the newbies. I like his sense of humor and his jackass attitude.

However, I'm not an apologist nor am I some Superboy/M'gann shipper with an axe to grind over Lagann being M'gann's new man.

I'm simply saying that Lagann's actions could potentially blow the undercover op right out of the water making Kaldur's hard work gone to waste. Think about it, Lagann and Kaldur use to be on the same team. If the Light guys and Black Manta were smart, the most brutal thing that can happen is that they'd make Kaldur put on a show right in front of everybody and kill him for all to see as to prove once and for all who side is he on. If Kaldur obeys them, if you think M'gann will mind-rape him when she sees him for "killing" Artemis, she definitely will kill him if he does really kill Lagann. If he doesn't, his cover will be blown and the team's possibly only chance to get the Light will be crushed.

Do you see what I am getting at here?

The risks of Kaldur actually making out of this undercover op alive was drastically lowered. He may even have to sacrifice his life for Lagann and Artemis to escape if Kaldur's cover ever gets blown.

This isn't about whose suppose to be with who or how similar Superboy is to Lagann, it's about seeing that my favorite character makes it out of an extremely dangerous mission that could cost him his life.

BoyWander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By BoyWander

Love all this! love the plot, but I'm really sticking around to see where that foreshadowing with Jason leads. I want to see Red Hood. very very very very very very very badly.

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
    RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Oh Bart, Bart, Bart...you know crying out "Blue!" to Jaime isn't going to thaw him out. It's only going to bring this annoying guy on...

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By CODYSF

I'm so hype and Blue beetle is the best ^_^

Maki_P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#38  Edited By Maki_P

The twins have gotten buff!

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Skaddix

@Maki_P said:

The twins have gotten buff!

Yes they worked out hard.

redwingx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By redwingx

@SiycoBat said:

@redwingx said:

@SiycoBat said:

Do I hate him? No.

Being M'gann's boyfriend has zero to do with intentionally making an ass out of yourself just to show up a guy you hate (even though that scene with Lagann and Nightwing over the psych link was funny as hell.)

Since you think I hate Lagann, let's have a little heart to heart. I love Lagann. He's my favorite out of the newbies. I like his sense of humor and his jackass attitude.

However, I'm not an apologist nor am I some Superboy/M'gann shipper with an axe to grind over Lagann being M'gann's new man.

I'm simply saying that Lagann's actions could potentially blow the undercover op right out of the water making Kaldur's hard work gone to waste. Think about it, Lagann and Kaldur use to be on the same team. If the Light guys and Black Manta were smart, the most brutal thing that can happen is that they'd make Kaldur put on a show right in front of everybody and kill him for all to see as to prove once and for all who side is he on. If Kaldur obeys them, if you think M'gann will mind-rape him when she sees him for "killing" Artemis, she definitely will kill him if he does really kill Lagann. If he doesn't, his cover will be blown and the team's possibly only chance to get the Light will be crushed.

The risks of Kaldur actually making out of this undercover op alive was drastically lowered. He may even have to sacrifice his life for Lagann and Artemis to escape if Kaldur's cover ever gets blown.

This isn't about whose suppose to be with who or how similar Superboy is to Lagann, it's about seeing that my favorite character makes it out of an extremely dangerous mission that could cost him his life.

Again, I'm sick and tired of people blaming what happen only on Lagoon boy. Superboy is at faults here to for insulting Lagoons pride. Anyone would have done the same thing as Lagoon boy if your girlfriends ex told you that you were useless.

SiycoBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By SiycoBat

@redwingx said:

@SiycoBat said:

@redwingx said:

@SiycoBat said:

Do I hate him? No.

Again, I'm sick and tired of people blaming what happen only on Lagoon boy. Superboy is at faults here to for insulting Lagoons pride. Anyone would have done the same thing as Lagoon boy if your girlfriends ex told you that you were useless.

Again. I like Lagann but he's no angel. Every time I see him and Conner together in the same scene, Lagann is always, ALWAYS the instigator and goes out of his way to rub Conner's face in how his ex is his girlfriend like Connor was the villain. After the way Lagann treated him when it comes to his ex, I think Connor is justified giving a snide comment or 2 if he had to deal with such childish bs over a girl that he was justified breaking up with.

And the kicks part about it is that Connor wasn't even at fault for the break-up, it was M'gann. If anyone out of three who deserves the blame and the hate, it's her. She's the one that decided to get power crazy with her telepathy and violate Connor's head. She's the one that decided to immediately date Lagann after Connor dropped her overly-controlling ass like a hot plate and even has the gall to act like the victim and Connor even called her out on it in "Depths."

As far as I'm concerned, with the way Lagann acts around both Connor and M'gann, Lagann is being fed some bs from M'gann to make Lagann purposely hostile to Connor and whatever she's telling him cannot be pretty or else why would she constantly stay silent when Lagann starts his shit with Connor and let Lagann disrespect him like that? She may not be Connor's girlfriend anymore but he's still her teammate, where's the damn respect?

xtremekidx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By xtremekidx

loved this episode...specially the dick and wally talk.

jorgeareizaga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By jorgeareizaga
    YOUNG JUSTICE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    redwingx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By redwingx

@SiycoBat said:

@redwingx said:

@SiycoBat said:

@redwingx said:

@SiycoBat said:

Do I hate him? No.

Again. I like Lagann but he's no angel. Every time I see him and Conner together in the same scene, Lagann is always, ALWAYS the instigator and goes out of his way to rub Conner's face in how his ex is his girlfriend like Connor was the villain. After the way Lagann treated him when it comes to his ex, I think Connor is justified giving a snide comment or 2 if he had to deal with such childish bs over a girl that he was justified breaking up with.

And the kicks part about it is that Connor wasn't even at fault for the break-up, it was M'gann. If anyone out of three who deserves the blame and the hate, it's her. She's the one that decided to get power crazy with her telepathy and violate Connor's head. She's the one that decided to immediately date Lagann after Connor dropped her overly-controlling ass like a hot plate and even has the gall to act like the victim and Connor even called her out on it in "Depths."

As far as I'm concerned, with the way Lagann acts around both Connor and M'gann, Lagann is being fed some bs from M'gann to make Lagann purposely hostile to Connor and whatever she's telling him cannot be pretty or else why would she constantly stay silent when Lagann starts his shit with Connor and let Lagann disrespect him like that? She may not be Connor's girlfriend anymore but he's still her teammate, where's the damn respect?

The damn respect? Lagoon boy wasn't the one who called Superboy useless, especially when he knows that the mission was an important one. As an experience member of the Young Justice, Superboy should have known what could have happened when he called Lagoon boy useless in an such situation. Lagoon boy is an newbie, he let his emotions get the best of him just like Superboy in the past. Superboy has always had a hard time with contolling his emotions, i wouldn't be suprised if he was the one who started the fight btw him and Lagoon boy because of jealousy.

kid Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By kid Apollo

@SiycoBat said:

'Connor dropped her overly-controlling ass like a hot plate'

ive honestly never heard of anyone dropping things like i hot plate, but i'm going to start saying that for sh*ts and giggles.

on another note i think Lagoon Boy deserves whatever he gets. he had a role in the mission and wasnt happy with it, when he spotted the Manta-men he was told to wait for backup but didnt. the blame for him getting captured rests squarely on his own shoulders. in missions like that you get in, do your job, and get out. tryin to be a 'hero' or a tough guy gets you killed or captured

SiycoBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By SiycoBat

@redwingx said:

@SiycoBat said:

@redwingx said:

@SiycoBat said:

@redwingx said:

@SiycoBat said:

Do I hate him? No.

The damn respect? Lagoon boy wasn't the one who called Superboy useless, especially when he knows that the mission was an important one. As an experience member of the Young Justice, Superboy should have known what could have happened when he called Lagoon boy useless in an such situation. Lagoon boy is an newbie, he let his emotions get the best of him just like Superboy in the past. Superboy has always had a hard time with contolling his emotions, i wouldn't be suprised if he was the one who started the fight btw him and Lagoon boy because of jealousy.

"Useless?" I'm sorry but I'm starting to wonder if you even watched "Depths". I believe Connor's words were before Lagoon boy flew off the handle and got stupid was and I quote "I'll scrounge up a re-breather from the cargo hold to help the rookie out." THAT WAS ALL HE SAID TO NIGHTWING REGARDING LAGANN. And Connor is not the only elder member that calls the newbies "rookies" either and nobody, I mean, NOBODY reacted that strongly after being called a rookie like Lagann did. Lagann was fucking with Connor over M'gann for the longest time and Connor, who tried to be the adult, tried to let it roll off him but it's hard to ignore when your teammate and ex are going out of their way to announce their presence and act as romantic as possible in front of you; deliberately trying to make you do the wrong move and say the wrong thing. And don't even try to tell me that M'gann's attitude was coincidental either because when Lagann messes with Connor, M'gann is always there and NEVER SAYS A FUCKING THING and lets Lagann disrespect him nevermind the fact that Connor is Lagann's superior. I'm telling you, if Superboy is the bad guy here then the entire league would have called out Superboy's behavior. Don't even go there with bringing up Connor's past because even though they acted similar, there were never the same, Connor didn't go in Wally's face (who I might add, had a crush on M'gann back then) when M'gann was officially his girlfriend and shoved their relationship in Wally's face like Lagann and M'gann did with Connor. Connor cannot be totally compared to Lagann. What Lagann and M'gann are doing with Connor is not only wrong but completely fucking immature and childish, especially on M'gann's part when she honestly tries to convince herself that she did absolutely nothing wrong yet it's obvious that she's more unstable and homicidal than Connor ever was in the past and the worst thing about it, she knows and deliberately tries to hide it and feint total ignorance.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.