Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

Young Justice 208/34 "Satisfaction" Discussion (Spoilers)

• 108 results
    cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By cattlebattle
    @X9 said:

@cattlebattle said:

Yeah, they don't know about that last part, what still doesn't explain why they kept M'gann and Connor out of the thing...maybe they wouldn't be able to handle it, feel guitly or angry...

Nha, I guess they'll make that question when everyone finds out about the plan.

I'll reiterate, the 3 original team member that know about it are the ones that knew each other the best, and didn't really keep any secrets, Artemis did keep secrets but she has been dating Wally for 5 years, and they live together....that what I gathered..

I any case I am sure your right they will likely address why they were kept out, likely next episode judging by the synopsis
    abeyance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By abeyance

@SandMan_: I think M'gann was kept out the loop because she gets into battles with Psimon and he normally peeps in to her thoughts while fighting and relays intel back to Queen Bee like when they discovered her true form. Conner had most of the programming done by Lex erased, but Dick is cautious as Bruce and probably believes there is a chance Conner can still be influenced by Lex. I think Dick wants to cause conflict within members of the Light. He picked Artemis not because she's the weakest but because she is Chesire's sister and Sportsmaster's daughter. They both receive assignments from the Light. Sportsmaster is ready to kill Black Mantra a newly seated Light member and it's probably what Dick wanted.

vernierhawk001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By vernierhawk001

@abeyance said:

@SandMan_: I think M'gann was kept out the loop because she gets into battles with Psimon and he normally peeps in to her thoughts while fighting and relays intel back to Queen Bee like when they discovered her true form. Conner had most of the programming done by Lex erased, but Dick is cautious as Bruce and probably believes there is a chance Conner can still be influenced by Lex. I think Dick wants to cause conflict within members of the Light. He picked Artemis not because she's the weakest but because she is Chesire's sister and Sportsmaster's daughter. They both receive assignments from the Light. Sportsmaster is ready to kill Black Mantra a newly seated Light member and it's probably what Dick wanted.

Good thoughts. I also just think that M'gann and Conner are both kinda volatile. Conner has chilled a lot but M'gann...idk.

RedOwl_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#104  Edited By RedOwl_1

Jason existed (OMG), Rocket is getting married, Sad Conner is sad D: (and so his memories), happy Bart is happy, real Roy is badass, everybody is sad for Artemis and wants to cut f*cking Aqualad's head off, till I'm not sure if its good (I hate him) or bad (Artemis could get in danger :P)

In resume I F*CKING LOVE IT, man I just missed it so badly ;'D

vernierhawk001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By vernierhawk001

I really enjoyed this episode from beginning to end. The overarching storyline was great but then they packed in so many little details: Todd, Tim respecting Todd, Superboy and Wendy (good for him), all the fallout of Artemis' death (man, that's gonna suck for Grayson), Jamie, Ollie's doubts, Mal getting angry (funny how he want's to face Kaldur since...well...have'nt seen him fight or anything yet. He just kinda does computer stuff)

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
    redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vernierhawk001 said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@Bestostero: You mean Green Arrow dont you lol. Anyway this episode was awesome but poor Cpt. Cold didn't know what hit him. Sportsmaster is so heartlesss but it was nice to see that Chesire really did love Artemis. I do wonder how the Arsenal/Red Arrow/Green Arrow relationship will go though

Am I the only one who thought this whole attack was/is a setup? Capt Cold knew all the girls were at the bridal shower and still attacked the bank. Not sure why but I'm pretty sure this is going to go bad, somehow. maybe the beginning of the Justice League hate, we see hinted at elsewhere?

Idk it appeared as though he didn't know they were there. I think he just picked the wrong time to rob the bank

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
    redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Gambler said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Sportsmaster is so heartlesss but it was nice to see that Chesire really did love Artemis.

That part was badass. I cant wait for the father/daughter team of Sportsmaster and Cheshire vs the father/son team of Black Manta and Kaldur'ahm

Yes it was badass but still was very heartless. I can't wait to see their reaction once they find out Artemis isn't dead

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@soccersss said:

I really enjoyed this episode. The fight scene between Arsenal & Mercy was perfectly executed imo. We got to see what Arsenal can do in this episode and frankly I was impressed. Arsenal unlike his mentor and clone is much more than his archery skills, his skillful and cunning use of explosives made him a foe to be reckon with. I can't wait to see how much better he is with a strong cybernetic arm. However I do feel that accepting that cybernetic arm from Lex would bite him in the ass later on. His relationship with the two Arrows would be an interesting one.

Poor Captain Cold couldn't catch a break in this episode

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.