Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

Young Justice 208/34 "Satisfaction" Discussion (Spoilers)

• 108 results
    Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Bestostero

It's starting, it's starting, it's starting!!!

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Bestostero

aww...poor Green Lantern, real Roy chewed him up and now he's beating himself over being a bad mentor, losing not only real Roy but clone Roy to drugs and Artemis too.

nice to see Bart back in the fold

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
    redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Bestostero: You mean Green Arrow dont you lol. Anyway this episode was awesome but poor Cpt. Cold didn't know what hit him. Sportsmaster is so heartlesss but it was nice to see that Chesire really did love Artemis. I do wonder how the Arsenal/Red Arrow/Green Arrow relationship will go though

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Bestostero

@redbird3rdboywonder: yeah lol, i still have green lantern on the brain, the episode with Guy Gardner was really good lol

Sportmaster was cruel, he basically said he didn't care that she died, but he was upset that the villains knew that it was his child and that he wanted them to ask his permission to kill her or something, and he expected the daughter of Sportsmaster would be better than the son of Black Manta... we knew Cheshire loved Artemis, Cheshire saved Artemis during the fight against Riddler before.

anyways, what was going on with the little party for Rocket? was it for her birthday? I remember them mentioning Superboy's birthday but I wasn't sure if it was Rocket's as well, i assumed it was a baby shower since it was girls only at the event, and took it as the part in the comics where Bumblebee asked for pictures of Amistad in the comics was actually pictures of a sonogram or something? otherwise it wouldn't make sense...

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
    MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#5  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

Damn I was making a thread of this. ;[

So Roy finally becomes Arsenal!!!

Are we going to see Redhood and the Outlaws in the future!?!?!?! I CANT WAIT

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By PlasticBag

@Bestostero: @redbird3rdboywonder: What'd you guys think when they showed JASON TODD! I was like oh sh*# please make a cameo this season. I hope Nightwing plays a big role this season and has some awesome fights.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bestostero

@PlasticBag said:

@Bestostero: @redbird3rdboywonder: What'd you guys think when they showed JASON TODD! I was like oh sh*# please make a cameo this season. I hope Nightwing plays a big role this season and has some awesome fights.

the Jason cameo was already spoiled by the press release photos so i was already expecting it, but i dont know what to think of it just yet because the show does include a lot of cameos but that doesn't necessarily mean they'll get more than just that

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PlasticBag

@Bestostero said:

@PlasticBag said:

the Jason cameo was already spoiled by the press release photos so i was already expecting it, but i dont know what to think of it just yet because the show does include a lot of cameos but that doesn't necessarily mean they'll get more than just that

Oh I didn't see the pictures. And at the end when Speedy said that he was now Arsenal!

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Bestostero: Yeah the Green Lantern episode was good. Anyway the party they had for Rocket was her Bridal shower and I wonder what will happen between Superboy and that girl. I was hoping Chesire would kick her fathers teeth in but oh well and on Sportsmasters part that was just wrong. I really hope this show recieves another season though

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PlasticBag

@redbird3rdboywonder: Do you think Superboy will get anymore powers?

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bestostero

@PlasticBag: I'm trying to figure out how they'll play the Arsenal (hurray we can just say Arsenal and Red Arrow instead of Clone Roy and Real Roy)storyline now, given that the prosthetic arm he has is the same technology that Mercy has by LexCorp, I'm thinking he might work on the villain side like he did in the comics briefly when he worked with TITANS, but seeing how Cheshire is with Red Arrow maybe not? or maybe Arsenal will have a relationship with Wonder Girl, i know it's not Donna, but it would be a creative twist, he did have a relationship with a Wonder Girl (albeit not Cassie Wonder Girl, creative liberties!)

@redbird3rdboywonder: bridal shower, that definitely could be it, that's an all girl thing. and i definitely dont want anything to happen between Wendy and Connor, i rather he be interested in Cassie than date Wendy Harris lol

Acetremace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Acetremace

@Bestostero said:

@redbird3rdboywonder:

anyways, what was going on with the little party for Rocket? was it for her birthday? I remember them mentioning Superboy's birthday but I wasn't sure if it was Rocket's as well, i assumed it was a baby shower since it was girls only at the event, and took it as the part in the comics where Bumblebee asked for pictures of Amistad in the comics was actually pictures of a sonogram or something? otherwise it wouldn't make sense...

Rocket's getting married. the question is, to who?

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PlasticBag said:

It was good to see Jason make an appearance and hopefully he does make a cameo but it's highly unlikely since Batman is in space and YJ's Joker seems like a pansy. I hope Nightwing and Red Arrow have some awesome fights and a teamup.

@PlasticBag: I believe he will recieve a powerup sometime in the near future and that him and Ms. M will get back together.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Bestostero: I dont think Cassie and Conner will be dating in show because she seems to be to young for him and I doubt they want to go the exact same route as the comics did.

@Acetremace: I have no idea. I was going to say it was mal but then i remembered he's with Bee

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Bestostero

@Acetremace: it's not for certain it was a bridal shower, it's really up in the air what was going on, but it was an all girl thing and she was getting gifts. i was thinking baby shower because in the comics it did mention Amistad (her son)... but maybe Black Lightning, he's new to the league, she's new to the league, they could've hit it off lol

@redbird3rdboywonder: lmao, yes YJ's Joker sucks, that episode made me so mad, Black Adam alone should've demolished those kids, but whatever im not getting into that again lol

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Bestostero

@redbird3rdboywonder: which is why i think Arsenal and Cassie would be a good fit! cause it's kinda true to the comics, but not exactly... Roy did date Donna in the comics, so if they switched it up, it would be new, but not unfamiliar...if that makes sense lol

Vincent92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Vincent92

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@PlasticBag said:

It was good to see Jason make an appearance and hopefully he does make a cameo but it's highly unlikely since Batman is in space and YJ's Joker seems like a pansy. I hope Nightwing and Red Arrow have some awesome fights and a teamup.

@PlasticBag: I believe he will recieve a powerup sometime in the near future and that him and Ms. M will get back together.

I thought it was bumblee who was pregnant and getting married to duncan

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PlasticBag

@PlasticBag said:

Yea since Batman is in space doesn't it seem fitting for Jason to attack now? But yea I can't see YJ Joker beating Jason to death. He probably die in action or something like that.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Bestostero

@Vincent92 said:

@PlasticBag said:

I thought it was bumblee who was pregnant and getting married to duncan

no no, it's definitely Rocket, they called her Raquel and in the comics Bumblebee asked Rocket for pictures of Amistad (who is Rocket's son)

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PlasticBag

@Bestostero: Do you think Conner will get his telekinetic powers like in the comics?

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Bestostero
    PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By PlasticBag

@Bestostero said:

@PlasticBag said:

@Bestostero: Do you think Conner will get his telekinetic powers like in the comics?

yeah, i think he will, on a DC Nation comic it list "tactile telekinesis" as one of his powers

http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/WF/youngjustice/backstage/promotion/24.jpg

Wow it'd sure be interesting to see him with those powers in the show wouldn't that make him on a whole other level then the other team? So he wouldd be the strongest?

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MAZAHS117

Another great ep as usual! Best animated show on TV. Was cool to see the birth of "Arsenal"

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Bestostero

@PlasticBag said:

@Bestostero said:

@PlasticBag said:

yeah, i think he will, on a DC Nation comic it list "tactile telekinesis" as one of his powers

Wow it'd sure be interesting to see him with those powers in the show wouldn't that make him on a whole other level then the other team? So he wouldd be the strongest?

it's debatable, but i would rank him high up there, i think everyone kinda agrees that Miss Martian is the current strongest, she is the most versatile having telepathy/telekinesis/camouflage/shapeshifting/etc

8subjectartist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By 8subjectartist

@Bestostero: Glad to see it back on. Nice episode. Looks like green arrow junior is about to become a liitle dark with that arm luther 'gave' him.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#26  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Sportsmaster is so heartlesss but it was nice to see that Chesire really did love Artemis.

That part was badass. I cant wait for the father/daughter team of Sportsmaster and Cheshire vs the father/son team of Black Manta and Kaldur'ahm

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By PlasticBag

@Bestostero said:

@PlasticBag said:

@Bestostero said:

@PlasticBag said:

it's debatable, but i would rank him high up there, i think everyone kinda agrees that Miss Martian is the current strongest, she is the most versatile having telepathy/telekinesis/camouflage/shapeshifting/etc

Do you Superboy with telekinesis could take Superman without Robins help this time around?

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Bestostero

@8subjectartist said:

@Bestostero: Glad to see it back on. Nice episode. Looks like green arrow junior is about to become a liitle dark with that arm luther 'gave' him.

yup, we saw how Lex's gift affected Superboy, nothing of his is good, so im definitely seeing a dark Arsenal down the line.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By cattlebattle

The animation seemed a lot smoother than usual, and I was kind of wondering how Roy had all these insane skills after running with Green Arrow for only a short amount of time?? and Green Arrow doubted his mentoring skills....pssshhh

CorporalAtlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By CorporalAtlas

Bee is going out with Mal, this was shown in the first episode of Season 2. And I don't know if everybody missed the dialogue but Rocket directly stated she was getting married, this isn't up in the air. To who exactly I'm not sure, but Black Lightning hasn't been given much time(will probably get more once Static comes to) so it could be him or another lesser League member. Maybe it isn't even a superhero.

We have the Lazarus Pit in the series. Tbh I would be surprised if Red Hood DIDN'T end up appearing, since this is now the second episode in which this Robin was referenced. For those who missed the first time, in the first episode of Season 2 when Nightwing tells Robin not to die is a clear message between the two about what happened to him based off the tone - he may have even died in a situation parallel to the one they were in at the end of that episode.

And Superboy getting Tactile Telekinesis, though I hadn't really thought of this until now, is pretty likely to become reality because of his relationship issues with Megan. He might have obtained some powers from their mental closeness, will bargain with Lex to get powers, realize these powers once Match uses them against him, etc. Speaking of which, SuperboyxMatch make a much better pairing.

I like Mercy, so it was fun to see her in such a great fight sequence; hope that isn't the last case with her. This whole episode seemed like the action and dialogue was on a whole other level, but I might've just not seen this show in awhile.

As for Green Arrow, Red Arrow in his favor now, Arsenal might hate him but his automail has him distracted for now and he's clearly going to the rogues gallery where you may or may not redeem himself, Artemis isn't ACTUALLY dead and he might even be able to see through her Tigress disguise, and Arrowette will have to come into the picture at some point to idolize him, thus completing his archer harem. I don't feel that bad for him.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By cattlebattle
    @Bestostero said:

@PlasticBag said:

This promotional information is wrong.....really wrong, it also has the character Brick listed as Oceanmaster and has some other contradictions. The shows producers have also stated numerous times Connor will stay how he is.....Golden Age Superman-like....unless they changed their minds. Superboy will not be getting his Telekinesis.
    PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By PlasticBag

@cattlebattle said:

@Bestostero said:

@PlasticBag said:

This promotional information is wrong.....really wrong, it also has the character Brick listed as Oceanmaster and has some other contradictions. The shows producers have also stated numerous times Connor will stay how he is.....Golden Age Superman-like....unless they changed their minds. Superboy will not be getting his Telekinesis.

OH wow sucks to be Superboy then. By GA Superman what do you mean?

mfundo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By mfundo

Can't wait to download it

vernierhawk001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vernierhawk001

@Bestostero said:

@PlasticBag said:

I hadn't actually seen any promos for it so I had a geek moment when I saw the memorial this morning. There was so much good stuff in this ep.

Glad to see someone looking out for Superboy. he's inn college now!? That girl, Wendy, was one of the cheerleaders from their high school, if I recall. I wouldn't mind seeing them together as long as it doesn't end like the Korra/mako/asami traingle in Lok. A little jealousy from M'gann could be interesting---esp considering how she was sort of (even if not intentionally) flaunting the Lagann relationship in front of Conner all the time

vernierhawk001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By vernierhawk001

@Bestostero: You mean Green Arrow dont you lol. Anyway this episode was awesome but poor Cpt. Cold didn't know what hit him. Sportsmaster is so heartlesss but it was nice to see that Chesire really did love Artemis. I do wonder how the Arsenal/Red Arrow/Green Arrow relationship will go though

Am I the only one who thought this whole attack was/is a setup? Capt Cold knew all the girls were at the bridal shower and still attacked the bank. Not sure why but I'm pretty sure this is going to go bad, somehow. maybe the beginning of the Justice League hate, we see hinted at elsewhere?

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Jnr6Lil

Great episode and the things I loved about it

• Opening scene with Roy, Red Arrow & Olly
    • Blue Beetle & Impulse's conversation
    • Tombstone Scene
    • Roy becoming Arsenal
    • Superboy's birthday and Bridal shower.
    PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By PlasticBag

@vernierhawk001 said:

@Bestostero said:

@PlasticBag said:

I hadn't actually seen any promos for it so I had a geek moment when I saw the memorial this morning. There was so much good stuff in this ep.

Glad to see someone looking out for Superboy. he's inn college now!? That girl, Wendy, was one of the cheerleaders from their high school, if I recall. I wouldn't mind seeing them together as long as it doesn't end like the Korra/mako/asami traingle in Lok. A little jealousy from M'gann could be interesting---esp considering how she was sort of (even if not intentionally) flaunting the Lagann relationship in front of Conner all the time

Ikr I geeked out when I saw all the memorials. At first I thought it was Tim Drake then I was like OMG JASON!!

vernierhawk001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vernierhawk001

I was geeeking for at least 3/4 of the ep. Lol. Then I spent the next 1.5 hrs catching my roommate up on Batman history from Dick to Tim to reboot to Death of the Family. lol

srk12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By srk12

Decent episode. Not as good as Depths but still interesting. Both Nightwing and and Wally got one wordless scene each and we can already see how difficult it is for them to keep up this charade. I liked how Jade had affection for her little sister. I think Cheshire vs. Aqualad should be interesting. Arsenal story was cool but it would have been better if it hadn't been speculated upon for so long. I wonder what deal Roy made with Luthor to get the arm. Can't see it ending well for him. The bridal shower scene and captain cold was pointless in isolation but I'm assuming that there will be some point to it in future episodes otherwise it really was a waste of a few minutes. I wonder if they are going to have a Conner and Wendy romance subplot since there was a hint at it. The animators sure make hot ladies. Anyways, Greg has stated that even though there are many other characters now on the show, the original six are still the main characters. Five of them are right in the middle of the main ongoing story so now I'm wondering how Wally will be brought back into the action.

Avatar image for underachiever007
    Underachiever007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Underachiever007

@Bestostero said:

@Acetremace: it's not for certain it was a bridal shower, it's really up in the air what was going on, but it was an all girl thing and she was getting gifts.

Considering they raise a toast to "the bride" and shout "you're getting married girl!", I don't really think what's going on is that up in the air.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@srk12: I don't think it was a deal honestly, Think he just gave him the arm to stop the hunt. The bridal shower scene simply was just a scene to show how everyone is coping with Artemis's death.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By cattlebattle
    @PlasticBag said:

@cattlebattle said:

@Bestostero said:

@PlasticBag said:

By Golden Age Super-Man like I mean he is just real strong and durable and can jump really high and whatnot....he can't fly and doesn't have all the other powers like the original Superman
    Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Skaddix

Yeah Golden Age or for a more modern example think the Hulk.

Still a lot of subplots.

First, Lex corrupting Roy into Aresenal is interesting. Maybe we can get the outlaws with Roy joining Jason Todd. Although no starfire but maybe Lagoon Boy he has to be pissed at his mentor and that can be the thread that ties them all together.

Wendy and Superboy. Interesting I suppose just don't tell Miss Martian.

Aqualad vs the World. Wally and Dick seem to be having a hard time.

Aqualad and Black Manta vs Cheshire and Sportsmaster. IMO Team Manta should win.

Rocket getting married wonder if the father of the baby is separate from this but no idea who she could possibly be marrying.

I also noticed Bart getting close to Reyes. I am thinking he is doing that because Reyes has the Scarab and Bart's Future got wrecked by them.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#44  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Four words:

I. LOVE. THIS. SHOW!

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@Skaddix: Interesting speculation but don't think Roy was corrupted.

@War Killer said:

Four words:

I. LOVE. THIS. SHOW!

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

This episode was amazing, Roy vs Mercy, a match I would never have thought would be so awesome.

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#47  Edited By X9

Wow, both Roys are hard to deal with, poor Ollie...

Great episode, as always. I liked to see the girls meeting and Jaime's conversation with Bart. Also, I'm kinda shipping Connor and Wendy haha XD

Just a side note: why does Barbara let her hair loose when she's fighting crime... but uses a ponytail when hanging out with her friends? O_o

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#48  Edited By danhimself

loved the Otis reference and yeah Arsenal is definitely nutso

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#49  Edited By danhimself

@cattlebattle said:

@PlasticBag said:

@cattlebattle said:

@Bestostero said:

@PlasticBag said:

By Golden Age Super-Man like I mean he is just real strong and durable and can jump really high and whatnot....he can't fly and doesn't have all the other powers like the original Superman

maybe I'm making stuff up in my head but wasn't there an episode where they kind of hinted at Superboy hiding some powers from the rest of the team

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#50  Edited By cameron83

@Bestostero: it was her wedding/shower or whatevs.I am guessing her and Mal are getting married

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.