Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 268 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

Young Justice 202/28 "Earthlings" (Spoilers)

• 54 results
    xerozeven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By xerozeven

@KRYPTON said:

The revelations of this episode was awesome! Plus i think Miss Martian mind wiped Queen Bee when she killed Garfield's mother. That is probably why Superboy dumped her.

I think so too. I think Superboy just got tired of M'gann mind-killing all the bad guys, and I could see her getting revenge at Queen Bee and Superboy seeing that as the last straw.

I love her as a character though. And she's way too useful. Where would the team be without her mind-linking and shapeshifting and stealthing?

MrMiracle77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By MrMiracle77

Anyone else think that Adam Strange's costume was just a tad 'Assassin's Creed'?

I loved his quoting The Looking-Glass, particularly since his early stories of Zeta Beam travel were essential Alice-in-Wonderland sci-fi analogs.

And I once again must give credit to the sound editing and effects.  I really love how amped up the audio is on episodes like this.

KRYPTON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By KRYPTON

@xerozeven said:

@KRYPTON said:

The revelations of this episode was awesome! Plus i think Miss Martian mind wiped Queen Bee when she killed Garfield's mother. That is probably why Superboy dumped her.

I think so too. I think Superboy just got tired of M'gann mind-killing all the bad guys, and I could see her getting revenge at Queen Bee and Superboy seeing that as the last straw.

I love her as a character though. And she's way too useful. Where would the team be without her mind-linking and shapeshifting and stealthing?

exactly

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By cattlebattle
    @Primmaster64 said:
    ''I can't age.'' *Sigh...  Pretty cool episode anyway.
    WHY U NOT HAPPY THOUGH???

No Caption Provided
    You have been trolled...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.