Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

When and how do you think will they will bring back Wally???

srk12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By srk12

I remember reading an interview with Greg Weisman that the second half of season 2 will shift focus back on the original team members. So far this season, Wally's the only one who hasn't been involved directly in the plot. His presence has been limited to cameos and supporting roles in 5 episodes this season. There's a lot of questions regarding him. He seems to be the one who wanted to step out of the hero game. That's a far cry from the Wally of season 1 who loved being a hero. So I'd love the find the reason behind that. I hope whatever they do, they bring him back in epic fashion. I hope he does have something substantial to do because we are almost 13 episodes down on season 2 with only 7 more to go and there's a lot of stuff to cover to resolve this story arc.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#2  Edited By TheCannon

He's going to become The Flash.

srk12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By srk12

@TheCannon: But doesn't that imply that he will join the JL rather than be part of the team. I mean I can't imagine Wally as Flash being part of the Covert Ops team. Flash is too public a hero for that.

Manhunter2070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Manhunter2070
    @srk12: True, but he might not become the Flash straight away. Maybe only at the end of this season will see him eventually take up the Flash role if something happens to Barry.
    jasontodd7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jasontodd7

The Flash should've die ..and Impulse saved him, but you can't overwritte history like this.

I guess he can still die at some point but if Artemis would be in danger and Wally would know about it be sure he will become kid flash again.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jnr6Lil

Think he'll stay as Kid Flash

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Onemoreposter

I thought this was about comics Wally. He's not on the show either?

WHY DO YOU HATE WALLY WEST DAN DIDIO?!?!

csguterres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By csguterres

I don't want Wally as Kid Flash. Impulse already fills his role in the team.

Wally needs to become The Flash.

srk12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By srk12

If Wally becomes The Flash, then that pretty much removes him as a main character on the show. The show is about the covert ops team and Wally as Flash would never work on the covert ops team. I want more of Wally, not less. So I can deal with him being Kid Flash if that means more of him.

colonyofcells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By colonyofcells

My guess is Wally will help out bec. Artemis likes to play super hero.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Wardemon32

Long Live Wally

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@srk12 said:

If Wally becomes The Flash, then that pretty much removes him as a main character on the show. The show is about the covert ops team and Wally as Flash would never work on the covert ops team. I want more of Wally, not less. So I can deal with him being Kid Flash if that means more of him.

colonyofcells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By colonyofcells

In the cartoons, it is easy for Wally to come back bec. Bart is Impulse so Wally can be Kid Flash again at any time.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
    AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By AllStarSuperman

I hope he stays kid flash because the costume is better and I like Barry as flash

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@colonyofcells said:

In the cartoons, it is easy for Wally to come back bec. Bart is Impulse so Wally can be Kid Flash again at any time.

srk12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By srk12

Well now that the show is ending, I wouldn't mind with the season ending with Wally taking up the Flash mantle at the end of the season. I'm making a wild guess that Wally will return in the 'The Hunt' and maybe join the runaways in rescuing the team. I hope we see Wally soon because this show is the only place to see Wally what with him currently benched in the comics. He's by far my favorite non Bat family character.

pokemonmon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By pokemonmon

i think he will be a "didnt see that coming" hero of the day. nobody has paid him any attention this season so it would be the perfect elemnt of surprise. just think about it: somehow the bad guys outsmart the team and they are helpless. then out of nowhere, he comes and saves everyone and they defeat the villains. i know it wont happen but that would be a little cool :P

srk12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By srk12

So I was watching 'Darkest' and a thought struck my mind after watching Wally and Dick's argument. I was wondering what the point behind that argument was. When the episode had first aired, I had assumed that Kaldur's actions would be shady enough that the audience would doubt whether has actually turned bad or not. Nothing of the sort happened which makes me question the purpose of the argument. Granted, this is probably me just grasping at straws hoping for a substantial Wally appearance, but I thought that maybe Nightwing sent Wally undercover somewhere for the Light because he was having doubts about his own plan. It could be his wild card reveal in the final episode. I am just basing this on the fact that the argument in 'Darkest' was Wally's last appearance on the show and I have trouble understanding the reason why the writers would leave a main character so completely out of a plotline, while the rest of the main characters are still front and center, without a purpose. However, like I said, this is complete speculation and more of a desperate hope from my side that we will get to see Wally in action before the show ends.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By judasnixon

Man that's what happens when you have a bunch of legacy characters, and then a reboot. Everyone wants their favorite characters now.......

nmiller1939

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By nmiller1939

@srk12 said:

So I was watching 'Darkest' and a thought struck my mind after watching Wally and Dick's argument. I was wondering what the point behind that argument was. When the episode had first aired, I had assumed that Kaldur's actions would be shady enough that the audience would doubt whether has actually turned bad or not. Nothing of the sort happened which makes me question the purpose of the argument. Granted, this is probably me just grasping at straws hoping for a substantial Wally appearance, but I thought that maybe Nightwing sent Wally undercover somewhere for the Light because he was having doubts about his own plan. It could be his wild card reveal in the final episode. I am just basing this on the fact that the argument in 'Darkest' was Wally's last appearance on the show and I have trouble understanding the reason why the writers would leave a main character so completely out of a plotline, while the rest of the main characters are still front and center, without a purpose. However, like I said, this is complete speculation and more of a desperate hope from my side that we will get to see Wally in action before the show ends.

It was just realistic writing. The fans were questioning it, why wouldn't the characters?

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@judasnixon said:

Man that's what happens when you have a bunch of legacy characters, and then a reboot. Everyone wants their favorite characters now.......

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.