Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

Thoughts on Young Justice

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
    BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

#1  Edited By BlueLantern1995

Well we all know now that Aqualad is a good guy and people are wondering what the heck has been going on. My thoughts are the following:

After a great tragedy (probably Tula's death), Aqualad goes undercover, Wally and Artemis retire, and Miss Martian out of a guilt trip decides to make vegetables out of villains because she could have saved her and many others from dying if she wasn't holding back. Superboy then discovers this and Miss Martian in a rash moment tries to change his mind by force.

Another possible Miss Martian scenario I see is very similar, her dealing with the deaths of Beast Boy's family took a toll and she believes she could have saved them if she had turned all the villains into vegetables. Miss Martian then going into Superboy's mind to try to change his mind(by force of course) afraid he would tell on her(this being a rash thoughtless moment).

What are your thoughts on this? And by the way I do think Tula is dead and she isn't apart of the plan...I just don't see the evidence to support this. Also I don't think that Tula ever joined the team thus not being the one to fall.

Anyone want to talk about this?

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By cattlebattle

I would say your likely right on the Miss martian counts......her guilt over not fully accessing her abilities to save those she could have probably led her to be more cold and distant.

I think Tula is indeed dead.

TheAntiReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheAntiReVamp

What I fear is that Since almost everyone is mourning over the apparent death of artemis,someone will eventually track down Aqualad and ruin the plan.

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By krspaceT

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Well we all know now that Aqualad is a good guy and people are wondering what the heck has been going on. My thoughts are the following:

After a great tragedy (probably Tula's death), Aqualad goes undercover, Wally and Artemis retire, and Miss Martian out of a guilt trip decides to make vegetables out of villains because she could have saved her and many others from dying if she wasn't holding back. Superboy then discovers this and Miss Martian in a rash moment tries to change his mind by force.

Another possible Miss Martian scenario I see is very similar, her dealing with the deaths of Beast Boy's family took a toll and she believes she could have saved them if she had turned all the villains into vegetables. Miss Martian then going into Superboy's mind to try to change his mind(by force of course) afraid he would tell on her(this being a rash thoughtless moment).

What are your thoughts on this? And by the way I do think Tula is dead and she isn't apart of the plan...I just don't see the evidence to support this. Also I don't think that Tula ever joined the team thus not being the one to fall.

Anyone want to talk about this?

@BlueLantern1995 said:

@TheAntiReVamp said:

What I fear is that Since almost everyone is mourning over the apparent death of artemis,someone will eventually track down Aqualad and ruin the plan.

I think something even worse...with Miss Martian the way she is, she might on a mission try to wipe his mind and blow his cover...now that is what I fear the most.

I have to agree, I just hope that the damn fish gets fried so the real pairing can return.....why must Greg create a pairing all season 1.....just to use as hate fuel in season 2

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Nighthunter

I really doubt anyone but Aqualad cared that much about Tula

vernierhawk001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vernierhawk001

e a thought about Miss M and why Bats and the other ppl haven't stopped her: is it possible that she tampered with Batman, Nightwing.....everyone's thoughts like she was trying to do with Superboy?

vernierhawk001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By cattlebattle
    @vernierhawk001 said:

e a thought about Miss M and why Bats and the other ppl haven't stopped her: is it possible that she tampered with Batman, Nightwing.....everyone's thoughts like she was trying to do with Superboy?

Its possible...the scene with Miss M mindripping the Krolotean right in front of Batman and Martian Manhunter is ominous and has yet to be discussed
    Avatar image for thelastlife0726
    thelastlife0726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By thelastlife0726

It might not be a rash decision at all. She is a white martian, and they have a history.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.