Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

[SPOILER] Wally West - Season 3

• 55 results
    Matthew Watson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Do y'all not realize in one of the episodes of yj wally said himself he can run as fast as the speed of light I personally think he chose not to because the season was ending and he wanted a honorable death by saving all of the people on the planet and I think its stupid that they won't make a yj season 3

AJJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By AJJ

I have an idea myself. :) Wally ISN'T dead, just his cells need time to reform. He appears suddenly on the 3ed anniversary, weak and disoriented at the end of the episode.

Argrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Argrocks

I heard a rumor from multiple sources that Netflix is thinking of buying the series so they can continue it. Also he came back in the comic so why would he not come back in Young Justice. If you want it to get a series three on Netflix Watch the first two season as much as you can and then if you have twitter or other social media send out the hashtags: #BringWallyBack #RenewYoungJustice And #WallyAliveInSpeedForce. Hope this helped.

Argrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@argrocks: Ps I made this post in 2016 I do not know when Netflix will announce if they buy it, and it is only a RUMOR that Netflix is buying young justice it may not be true but I think it is.

RaunJisto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well now it's coming back!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.