Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

Some New Young Justice Designs and Info

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cattlebattle

This show needs to come back already

No Caption Provided
    Ocean Master, Vandal Savage (who is a black man now) Count Vertigo, Queen Bee and The Joker 

No Caption Provided

Right here we have Hugo Strange, Monsiuer Mallah, The Brain, Zatanna, Rocket, and Wolf

The second seaon of Young Justice will have the subtitle Invasion and will air in mid-late 2012 (sadness)
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Primmaster64

....taking too long....The f?

RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By RedK
    @cattlebattle: the first season only aired 10 episodes out of 26 and the second season will air in the first quarter of 2012 and will only have 10 episodes, and some animated shows take breaks during the summer months so the last 16 episodes of the first season should start in either september or october
    cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cattlebattle
    @RedK said:
    @cattlebattle: the first season only aired 10 episodes out of 26 and the second season will air in the first quarter of 2012 and will only have 10 episodes, and some animated shows take breaks during the summer months so the last 16 episodes of the first season should start in either september or october
    I know lol, I was just being sardonic

The first season will finish out the rest of the year coming back in October, the second season won't start till mid-late next year...thats what I read
    Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Nighthunter

They said that they have 4 episodes in the can and 6 others mostly complete. Take it as a guarantee that there won't be delays anymore when the show starts airing again. 

Also Rocket? That's unexpected and cool

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By Gambit1024

Joker looks weird, lol. They should've went with the Under the Red Hood design. 

RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By RedK
    @Nighthunter said:
      Also Rocket? That's unexpected and cool
    hope they have some other milstone characters aswell, love to see static even just for one episode, him and superboy could have a rivalry like they did back in the 90's during the crossover
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#8  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @Nighthunter said:

They said that they have 4 episodes in the can and 6 others mostly complete. Take it as a guarantee that there won't be delays anymore when the show starts airing again.  Also Rocket? That's unexpected and cool

Yeah, but when you plan a cartoon show wouldn't it have been smarter to at least get a season done first so that we can be watching those episodes while they work on season two instead of keeping us waiting like this, I'm personally fine with waiting but it's at the point where people have either forgotten about the show or think it's been cancelled...
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By danhimself
    @War Killer said:
    @Nighthunter said:

They said that they have 4 episodes in the can and 6 others mostly complete. Take it as a guarantee that there won't be delays anymore when the show starts airing again.  Also Rocket? That's unexpected and cool

Yeah, but when you plan a cartoon show wouldn't it have been smarter to at least get a season done first so that we can be watching those episodes while they work on season two instead of keeping us waiting like this, I'm personally fine with waiting but it's at the point where people have either forgotten about the show or think it's been cancelled...
    yeah this is the same thing that happened with Spectacular Spider-man....except WB is smart enough not to be airing this in other countries before they do in the U.S.
    cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cattlebattle
    @danhimself said:
    @War Killer said:
    @Nighthunter said:

yeah this is the same thing that happened with Spectacular Spider-man....except WB is smart enough not to be airing this in other countries before they do in the U.S.
    This happened with Justice League and Teen Titans also, The Avengers too....I finished watching Avengers on youtube waaaaay before they aired the final 6 episodes on Disney
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By danhimself
    @cattlebattle said:
    @danhimself said:
    @War Killer said:
    @Nighthunter said:

This happened with Justice League and Teen Titans also, The Avengers too....I finished watching Avengers on youtube waaaaay before they aired the final 6 episodes on Disney
    yeah I watched Avengers on youtube to....I don't understand Cartoon Network and DisneyXD....they get these shows and then never air them...if you miss the original airing and don't dvr it then you're screwed
    cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cattlebattle
    @danhimself said:
    @cattlebattle said:
    @danhimself said:
    @War Killer said:
    @Nighthunter said:

yeah I watched Avengers on youtube to....I don't understand Cartoon Network and DisneyXD....they get these shows and then never air them...if you miss the original airing and don't dvr it then you're screwed
    It probably has to do with whatever is popular, Disney probably reluctantly airs The Avengers they would rather be airing shows like Hannah Montana or whatever.....Cartoon Network blows it all the time by switching air times and and missing showtimes to air another Ben10 special....notice how shows with randomly switched air times like He-Man 2002 and Batman BatB get cancelled and Star Wars, which has never changed from friday nights at 9 or 9 :30 is still running strong

Young Justice has had blow out ratings and is highly anticipated so they won't be screwing this show up
    ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ms__omega
    @RedK
    Man I would kill to see Static in Young Justice :)
    Duo_forbidden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 604

User Lists: 8

#14  Edited By Duo_forbidden

I think CN expects to hold out with Ben 10, Star Wars: Clone Wars, Thundercats and Generator Rex until Young Justice picks back up. While I love those shows, (except for Generator Rex they should have pick up Sym-Bionic Titan instead), I am getting bored of seeing the same episodes of Young Justice all the time. Hell, I even saw the latest episode of Young Justice on youtube a month back with Red Arrow and Cheshire.

TenEyedMen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TenEyedMen

Looking at his YJ action figure, Vandal Savage is not black. He has a darker skin tone, kinda like Harvey Dent in B:TAS, but not black.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cattlebattle
    @TenEyedMen said:
    Looking at his YJ action figure, Vandal Savage is not black. He has a darker skin tone, kinda like Harvey Dent in B:TAS, but not black.
    Really? I'll fix that then.

LOL, I always thought Two Face in Batman TAS was supposed to be black
    Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#17  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @Primmaster64 said:
    ....taking too long....The f?

they stop airing new episodes in the summer. they focus more on comedies.
    Vincent92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Vincent92

what does the show return? cause i really miss it
    Avatar image for the_mighty_monarch
    The Mighty Monarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1450

User Lists: 4

Rocket? That's a….. random choice. Fairly obscure too.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By Bestostero

Here's the complete card set!!!

Unfortuantely there's a limit on the number I can post, so I put the rest in my gallery if you want to see. But here are the characters...

Hearts
    Ace - Aqualad
    King - Superboy
    Queen - Miss Martian
    Jack - Kid Flash
    10 - Robin
    09 - Artemis
    08 - Red Arrow
    07 - Zatanna
    06 - Rocket
    05 - Tempest (Garth)
    04 - Aquagirl (Tula)
    03 - Wolf
    02 - Sphere

Diamonds
    Ace - Superman
    King - Batman
    Queen - Wonder Woman
    Jack - Captain Marvel
    10 - Red Tornado
    09 - Martian Manhunter
    08 - Green Arrow
    07 - Black Canary
    06 - Flash
    05 - Aquaman
    04 - Captain Atom
    03 - Dr. Fate
    02 - Zatara

Clubs
    Ace - Sportsmaster
    King - Blockbuster
    Queen - Cheshire
    Jack - Bane
    10 - Mammoth
    09 - Shimmer
    08 - Monsieur Mallah
    07 - Amazo
    06 - Icicle Jr
    05 - Mr. Freeze
    04 - Killer Frost
    03 - Psimon
    02 - MONQI Droid

Spades
    Ace - Vandal Savage
    King - Ra's al Ghul
    Queen - Queen Bee
    Jack - Lex Luthor
    10 - Ocean Master
    09 - Brain
    08 - Klarion the Witch Boy
    07 - Black Manta
    06 - Kobra
    05 - Professor Ivo
    04 -  Count Vertigo
    03 - Hugo Strange
    02 - T.O. Morrow
    Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By Bestostero

Zatanna is grouped in with the kiddies, and since Zatara is in the Justice League, could she be with Young Justice?

And looking at the Young Justice Invasion promo, looks like Artemis is out and Red Arrow is in. Aqualad, Robin and Kid Flash looks identifiable, but not sure who the others are? Some hooded character(?) maybe Superboy(?) or maybe that's hair and could be a Miss Martian?, there's another female on the side but she doesnt have Artemis ponytail or Miss Martian's cape, Wonder Girl perhaps?

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#22  Edited By papad1992

Who's Wolf...
    cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By cattlebattle
    @xhavoc86 said:
    Zatanna is grouped in with the kiddies, and since Zatara is in the Justice League, could she be with Young Justice?  And looking at the Young Justice Invasion promo, looks like Artemis is out and Red Arrow is in. Aqualad, Robin and Kid Flash looks identifiable, but not sure who the others are? Some hooded character(?) maybe Superboy(?) or maybe that's hair and could be a Miss Martian?, there's another female on the side but she doesnt have Artemis ponytail or Miss Martian's cape, Wonder Girl perhaps?
    Yes, Zatana will be a teen in this show

Artemis may not return as it has been stated one member will die, I'd imagine it's her. It was confirmed Wonder Girl would eventually be joining....I think she was suppose be part of the original team but they had problems with only being able to use certain characters
    cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By cattlebattle
    papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By papad1992
    @cattlebattle said:
    @papad1992 said:
    Who's Wolf...
    It's Rex the Wonder Dog

And where does he stand in this show?? Will he be apart of the team or what??
    cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By cattlebattle
    @papad1992 said:
    @cattlebattle said:
    @papad1992 said:
    Who's Wolf...
    It's Rex the Wonder Dog
    I don't know...maybe their pet. There was a commercial for the new episodes with Superboy riding what appears to be the sky cycle (maybe what the sphere is) with the dog on the front of it
    papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By papad1992
    @cattlebattle said:
    @papad1992 said:
    @cattlebattle said:
    @papad1992 said:
    Who's Wolf...
    It's Rex the Wonder Dog
    I don't know...maybe their pet. There was a commercial for the new episodes with Superboy riding what appears to be the sky cycle (maybe what the sphere is) with the dog on the front of it

So is Krypto old news??
    cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By cattlebattle
    @papad1992 said:
    @cattlebattle said:
    @papad1992 said:
    @cattlebattle said:
    @papad1992 said:
    Who's Wolf...
    It's Rex the Wonder Dog
    So is Krypto old news??
    I don't know honestly, I assume since the Universe that YJ takes place in is supposed to be relatively young in terms of the emergence of super heroes, they didn't want to cram it full of Kryptonians
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#29  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @xhavoc86 said:

Who's the new girl on the far left? Looks like Wonder Girl, and where's Superboy??? <_<
    papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By papad1992
    @cattlebattle said:
    @papad1992 said:
    @cattlebattle said:
    @papad1992 said:
    @cattlebattle said:
    @papad1992 said:
    Who's Wolf...
    It's Rex the Wonder Dog
    So is Krypto old news??
    I don't know honestly, I assume since the Universe that YJ takes place in is supposed to be relatively young in terms of the emergence of super heroes, they didn't want to cram it full of Kryptonians

Eh... whatever... That's what I hate most about DC... too many alternate worlds that stay cannon to the cannon cannon!!!!
    cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By cattlebattle
    @papad1992 said:
    @cattlebattle said:
    @papad1992 said:
    @cattlebattle said:
    @papad1992 said:
    @cattlebattle said:
    @papad1992 said:
    Who's Wolf...
    It's Rex the Wonder Dog
    So is Krypto old news??
    Eh... whatever... That's what I hate most about DC... too many alternate worlds that stay cannon to the cannon cannon!!!!
    LOL, i know what you mean, but really every animated show is alternate universe of what is canon, I like different interpretations, I hate seeing the same characters portrayed the same way all the time
    papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By papad1992
    @cattlebattle said:
    @papad1992 said:
    @cattlebattle said:
    @papad1992 said:
    @cattlebattle said:
    @papad1992 said:
    @cattlebattle said:
    @papad1992 said:
    Who's Wolf...
    It's Rex the Wonder Dog
    So is Krypto old news??
    LOL, i know what you mean, but really every animated show is alternate universe of what is canon, I like different interpretations, I hate seeing the same characters portrayed the same way all the time

I have to agree that tv-show-wise... DC is first! But character development, team dynamics, and overall storylines goes to Marvel!!! DC makes much better TV shows than Marvel, especially this YJ show... even though Marvel has had some good ones too, like: Avengers Earths Mightiest heroes, Wolverine and the X-Men, X-Men the Animated series, X-Men Evolution (there's definately a pattern here??)
    cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By cattlebattle
    @papad1992 said:
    @cattlebattle said:
    @papad1992 said:
    @cattlebattle said:
    @papad1992 said:
    I have to agree that tv-show-wise... DC is first! But character development, team dynamics, and overall storylines goes to Marvel!!! DC makes much better TV shows than Marvel, especially this YJ show... even though Marvel has had some good ones too, like: Avengers Earths Mightiest heroes, Wolverine and the X-Men, X-Men the Animated series, X-Men Evolution (there's definately a pattern here??)
    I'd say that Marvel has crap more so than DC, DC has steady hits with their animated films and the whole DCAU was epic if anything. Marvel had the X_men and Spider-Man in the 90's and has Avengers now...personally I'm a big X-Men fan and I didn't find Evolution or Wolverine andTX to be anything special...I mean they were good for what they were. Avengers seems to be more steeped in action and geared towards kids where YJ and most DC projects are aimed at anyone at any age...not saying its always the case and of course this is my opinion. I actually prefer Marvel over DC just not when it comes to animation
    papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By papad1992
    @cattlebattle said:
    @papad1992 said:
    @cattlebattle said:
    @papad1992 said:
    @cattlebattle said:
    @papad1992 said:
    I'd say that Marvel has crap more so than DC, DC has steady hits with their animated films and the whole DCAU was epic if anything. Marvel had the X_men and Spider-Man in the 90's and has Avengers now...personally I'm a big X-Men fan and I didn't find Evolution or Wolverine andTX to be anything special...I mean they were good for what they were. Avengers seems to be more steeped in action and geared towards kids where YJ and most DC projects are aimed at anyone at any age...not saying its always the case and of course this is my opinion. I actually prefer Marvel over DC just not when it comes to animation

Agreed on all accounts stated... I was just trying to give Marvel some +points!! But in the feature film catagory... Marvel definately takes the win!!
    cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By cattlebattle
    @papad1992 said:
    @cattlebattle said:
    @papad1992 said:
    @cattlebattle said:
    @papad1992 said:
    @cattlebattle said:
    @papad1992 said:

Agreed on all accounts stated... I was just trying to give Marvel some +points!! But in the feature film catagory... Marvel definately takes the win!!
    Definitely :)
    papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By papad1992
    @cattlebattle said:
    @papad1992 said:
    @cattlebattle said:
    @papad1992 said:
    @cattlebattle said:
    @papad1992 said:
    @cattlebattle said:
    @papad1992 said:

Definitely :)
    TenEyedMen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TenEyedMen

@cattlebattle:

Don't forget The Spectacular Spider-Man in the list of few Marvel hits.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.