Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

Oh, crap (Young Justice: Invasion theory)

Avatar image for vampireselektor
    VampireSelektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By VampireSelektor

What if the Season 2 invasion is a byproduct of The Light being backed by Darkseid in a plot to further cruelty and crime on planet Earth? The Light and their tendency to stay on the bleeding edge of technology may be due to Apokoliptan* backing, the invasion a means to crushing any opposition to the new world order. Intergang has already made an appearance during that episode with The Forever People, and there are no random occurrences on the show.

Deprive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Deprive

I think The Light used the mind controlled Leaguers to cause an intergalactic incident which will lead to the invasion.

htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By htb106

I think it's all darkseid's fault

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By krspaceT

@VampireSelektor: Em, Lex may be...off, but why would he want GODS invading his earth. He hates Superman, why does he want something worse?

There is human evolution....and then Human extinction

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Bestostero

my theory is the lights made the justice league (the six that went missing) attack apokolips (or some other foreign area), provoking whomever to invade and the justice league will be blamed.

VampireSelektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By VampireSelektor

@krspaceTsaid:

@VampireSelektor: Em, Lex may be...off, but why would he want GODS invading his earth. He hates Superman, why does he want something worse?

True, but Intergang and Apokolips have had an agreeable relationship for years. Theoretically, The Light and Darkseid could have agreed to arranged for the latter to invade the Earth in order to topple all terrestrial governments.

.@Bestostero said:

my theory is the lights made the justice league (the six that went missing) attack apokolips (or some other foreign area), provoking whomever to invade and the justice league will be blamed.

This makes sense. Using the six missing Leaguers to "provoke Apokolips" would discredit the Justice League, providing ample opportunity for The Light, Lex, Queen Bee, and Ocean Master likely their public faces, to "save the world" and steer the world populace towards nihilism and crime. Of course, The Light and Darkseid will be in cahoots.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cattlebattle

I think the Light manipulated the League into instigating violence on several planets...as their is supposed to be nine different alien species showing up. Apparently, from the trailers, the public will lose trust in them. In order for the Light to take over the world, they need to discredit the League, if they just wipe them out, they will look like martyrs, The Light needs to look like the heroes

I honestly do not expect to see Darkseid for another season

YoggSaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By YoggSaron

It appears that we will be getting one of those "losing trust in our superhero team" stories, but knowing how brilliant Young Justice has been so far, I expect it to all go over well. I'm going with something along the lines of cattlebattle's assessment.

I think the Light manipulated the League into instigating violence on several planets...as their is supposed to be nine different alien species showing up. Apparently, from the trailers, the public will lose trust in them. In order for the Light to take over the world, they need to discredit the League, if they just wipe them out, they will look like martyrs, The Light needs to look like the heroes.

And when Darkseid does show up, he should be the biggest, baddest villain in the whole series. I want to see him do more than just punch and shoot beams from his eyes like in JLU (even though I loved Michael Ironside as Darkseid and his characterization was great). I want to see flight, telepathy, mind control, telekinesis, teleportation, matter manipulation, super speed, energy absorption, resurrection, soul manipulation, size alteration (he doesn't have to actually display all of these) and other abilities that his comic book counterpart possesses when written correctly. I would like to see him beat the crap out of the entire League, and certainly not job to the Young Justice Team. I know I'm probably being unrealistic, but it's just something I want to see.

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By krspaceT

@YoggSaron: Yeah, the light behind the light

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Bestostero

@VampireSelektor: oh definitely, Darkseid is has to be working with the Lights, they already have some sort of alliance with Intergang when Desaad was supplying weapons to them...im sure Intergang is somehow tied to the lights...

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By krspaceT

@cattlebattle: What @cattlebattle said:

I think the Light manipulated the League into instigating violence on several planets...as their is supposed to be nine different alien species showing up. Apparently, from the trailers, the public will lose trust in them. In order for the Light to take over the world, they need to discredit the League, if they just wipe them out, they will look like martyrs, The Light needs to look like the heroes I honestly do not expect to see Darkseid for another season

What alien races? There are so many....and unless they attacked G'Nort world.. all deadly

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Skaddix

Its clear Vandal sent the Justice Lords to attack various alien worlds to provoke an invasion. He left the League alive because the planet will still need there help to survive the invasion.

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By krspaceT

@Skaddix: But whom were attacked? The Reach? The Tameranians? The Zamorons?

Um...do Azarathians count as Aliens?

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Skaddix

@krspaceT said:

@Skaddix: But whom were attacked? The Reach? The Tameranians? The Zamorons?

Um...do Azarathians count as Aliens?

Not sure one of the previews has pictures of the league beating up aliens but i am not good at recognizing the species. Although there is a crossover event called INVASION! that is the probably the basis.

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By krspaceT

@Skaddix: True, but animated versions generally change details....

The Dominators have forged an uneasy alliance with the Khund, the Warlords of Okarra, the Daxamites, the Psions, theGil'Dishpan, Thanagarians, the Citadel and the Spider Guild. While cleansing their own races, the ultimate goal of this alliance is the conquest of Earth and the eradication of the planet's unique indigenous super-heroes!

That could be nine races....but we already had a big Thanagarian Invasion done......

VampireSelektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By VampireSelektor

@krspaceT: @Bestostero: @YoggSaron: @cattlebattle:

A little evidence for the Darkseid theory. Skip to 0:07

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOGOjhFBu4M&feature=player_embedded

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By krspaceT

@VampireSelektor: Em...who at the end in the tux of said video?

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By cattlebattle
    @krspaceT said:

@cattlebattle: What @cattlebattle said:

I think the Light manipulated the League into instigating violence on several planets...as their is supposed to be nine different alien species showing up. Apparently, from the trailers, the public will lose trust in them. In order for the Light to take over the world, they need to discredit the League, if they just wipe them out, they will look like martyrs, The Light needs to look like the heroes I honestly do not expect to see Darkseid for another season

What alien races? There are so many....and unless they attacked G'Nort world.. all deadly

We know for sure we will see the Raanians, or whatever they're called, and the green guys that Robin and Lagoon Boy are fighting look to be Kolotarians from the Green Lantern books
    VampireSelektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By VampireSelektor

@krspaceT: Hmm? I wanted to point you to the news pundit at 0:09. G. Gordon Godfrey, aka Glorious Godfrey, a New God of Apokolips.

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By krspaceT

@cattlebattle: Um, is that a G'Nort type thing, or a Mon-El Type thing when it comes to Alien power level?

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By krspaceT

@VampireSelektor: No, at the very end of the video

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By cattlebattle

More images and the image from the title screen of the game on CN.com

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By krspaceT

@cattlebattle: Just played it...not bad for an online game...though did you catch how Robin called Miss M...I think, Mal

VampireSelektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By VampireSelektor

I wonder if Kid Flash experiences problems with his powers like he did in the comics.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By cattlebattle
    @krspaceT said:

@cattlebattle: Just played it...not bad for an online game...though did you catch how Robin called Miss M...I think, Mal

Mal is Mal Duncan...also known as Vox/Herald. He attended school with Megan and Connor
    krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By krspaceT

@cattlebattle: That could be it too...for a minute I thought that could be proof of a different Robin's nickname for her...that does explain the dimmension part a bit more

VampireSelektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By VampireSelektor

@cattlebattle said:

I didn't read this carefully. This is actually more tasteful than just debuting Darkseid in the second season.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Bestostero

i dont know about that, i think they would resolve the Apokolips ties now because remember, the show was at risk for cancellation, they originally could only do 10 episodes for season 2 but they actually got the green light to produce more, of course i dont want to see it get cancelled, but i would believe they would tie it up in case it does...?

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By krspaceT

@VampireSelektor: I agree

Avatar image for curbsideprophet
    CurbsideProphet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By CurbsideProphet
    @VampireSelektor said:

@krspaceTsaid:

True, but Intergang and Apokolips have had an agreeable relationship for years. Theoretically, The Light and Darkseid could have agreed to arranged for the latter to invade the Earth in order to topple all terrestrial governments.

.@Bestostero said:

This makes sense. Using the six missing Leaguers to "provoke Apokolips" would discredit the Justice League, providing ample opportunity for The Light, Lex, Queen Bee, and Ocean Master likely their public faces, to "save the world" and steer the world populace towards nihilism and crime. Of course, The Light and Darkseid will be in cahoots.

@cattlebattle said:
    I think the Light manipulated the League into instigating violence on several planets...as their is supposed to be nine different alien species showing up. Apparently, from the trailers, the public will lose trust in them. In order for the Light to take over the world, they need to discredit the League, if they just wipe them out, they will look like martyrs, The Light needs to look like the heroes I honestly do not expect to see Darkseid for another season
    A mix of these. Maybe it's like on Justice League Unlimited when everybody got mad about them building a space station, or in comics.
    krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By krspaceT

@CurbsideProphet: Hey, compared to them this Justice League's got secrets

Avatar image for curbsideprophet
    CurbsideProphet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By CurbsideProphet
    @krspaceT: So, worse than in JLU and comics?
    krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By krspaceT

@CurbsideProphet: Well, the JLU yes, comics no

SwAGKinG123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My theory is that the future Impulse wanted will never happen.

Looking at Blue Beetles size in the future, it's impossible for Jaime to look that big.

I think that the world was destroyed by the Warworld and Apokolips.

It's easy for Savage or Darkseid to kill Jaime, and put the scarab on their back.

If there was a season three, I think this would be more clear.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.