Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 268 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

Nightwing and Miss Martian (not promoting a relationship here:)

vernierhawk001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By vernierhawk001

Hey guys,

So I'm working on this Young Justice, Nightwing-centric fan fic that takes place in the time skip and basically tells a story through the eyes of the Team and other supporting characters. Establishing Dick's relationship (and , thus, how the different characters think about him) with most of the team hasn't been too difficult but I am really having difficulty with Miss Martian. Dick and Artemis are the depowered ones. KF and Dick: best friends. Kaldur: brother-type. Zatanna: flirty relationship. Miss martian keeps throwing me for a loop. And I keep referring back to "Performance." There were a few good moments in that episode between the two that really showed their concern for each other but I still have trouble trying to figure out why they would be close (aside from the constant life and death situations they are in as part of the Team:). Any thoughts?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.