Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

New Young Justice "Invasion" trailer....looks amazing

• 181 results
    cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By cattlebattle
    @krspaceT said:

@cattlebattle: Because just because a character isn't in a trailer doesn't mean they aren't important....was Ra's Al Ghul, Zatanna or Sportsmaster in the first trailers?

what are you talking about??

@Primmaster64 said:
    @cattlebattle: We're gonna have Arsenal and Match (Superboy-Prime)
    I liked Matchs portrayal in this show so much, I wonder if he will learn to talk
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#152  Edited By Primmaster64
    @cattlebattle: Match is full Kryptonion right?
    cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By cattlebattle
    @Primmaster64 said:
    @cattlebattle: Match is full Kryptonion right?
    Yeah, full on Superman clone, which is odd that he looks like Superboy even though Superboy is the product of Lex/Superman...perhaps someone is lying

I liked how Match seemed inspired by Superboy Prime, Bizarro, and well, Match
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Primmaster64
    @cattlebattle: It is pretty weird that they both look the same,( minus the eyes) what could it mean?

Match seems to be an almagation of them 3. I just hope he doesn't turn Bizarro-like because that would suck.
    cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By cattlebattle
    @Primmaster64 said:
    @cattlebattle: It is pretty weird that they both look the same,( minus the eyes) what could it mean?  Match seems to be an almagation of them 3. I just hope he doesn't turn Bizarro-like because that would suck.
    I don't know, I would say that perhaps the writers and artists that design the characters didn't care to be that technical, but they usually are, if you study Superboys design he actually is drawn more similar to Lex than Superman 

I would expect him to deteariate like he did in the comics....maybe not
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Primmaster64
    @cattlebattle: Those times where Kon was an adult, he looked exactly like Supes.
    krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

#157  Edited By krspaceT

@cattlebattle: The whereabouts of Kid Flash, Rocket, Ect in season 2

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Skaddix

@Primmaster64 said:

@cattlebattle: We're gonna have Arsenal and Match (Superboy-Prime)

Who is going to join them on team evil?

azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By azza04

Damm looks awesome.

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By krspaceT
    No Caption Provided

@Skaddix: aqualad

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By X9

Er... weren't Kid Flash, Artemis and Aqualad all 15? So, even with a two years jump, they'd still be young to join the League.

I don't remember who pointed that out, but I agree: why would they develop a character for a whole season and them put him/her with the cast which is pretty much useless to the show?

I don't know, from what I could see so far the remaining members of the original team are Miss Martian, Superboy and Robin. I'm not Konor's fan and, now that Cassie is arround, there's gonna be so much more drama concerning him and also Megan. Why do the characters I don't like always get the main roles on series?

Last (silly) thing: what's wrong with Dick's hair? It's never good XD

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By cattlebattle
    @X9 said:

Er... weren't Kid Flash, Artemis and Aqualad all 15? So, even with a two years jump, they'd still be young to join the League.

Well, Wally in the comics was young when he joined the League as the Flash so it wouldn't be too far fetched if he was on the League, and his voice actor is listed for episode 5, so we might have to wait a while for him. Aqualad and Kid Flash are 16..actually
    krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By krspaceT

@X9: I think I did...and I agree. The Teen Titans did often have older members with juniors, like Starfire, Raven and Beastboy with Tim, Conner, Bart and Cassie

No Caption Provided

By the way....is this cool or not

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By X9

Not...

HAHA, just joking, just joking!

yeah, there was an episode of Wally's birthday when he turned 16... I completely forgot Kaldur's age, but, well, he's not very good at making people remember him anyway.

Oh, I'm gonna miss Wally's humor on the show...

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By cattlebattle
    @X9 said:

Not...

HAHA, just joking, just joking!

@cattlebattle: Oh, yeah, there was an episode of Wally's birthday when he turned 16... I completely forgot Kaldur's age, but, well, he's not very good at making people remember him anyway.

Oh, I'm gonna miss Wally's humor on the show...

Personally, I'll be glad Wally isn't around as much, nothing against his character, I just found him to not contribute much....other than being comic relief, and sometimes the convenient to the plot genius, he wasn't that interesting, eery other member had something going on, except for him.
    X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By X9

Yeah, I can see your point, though Kaldur has shown to be quite blank. If someone had to go in terms of not adding anything, it should be Aqualad.

I like him, but we must admit that if he wasn't the leader (and he was only the leader because Robin still "couldn't lead well") he'd be useless. Even when he's leading, sometimes I forget about him. It'd be ok, if he hadn't a major role.

In "Bereft", no one from the team remembered Aqualad. If Megan hadn't put together all of their memmories, the guy would've die in the middle of the desert. Also, in that episode of the simulated Earth's end, he sacrificed himself for "nothing" and then Robin took his position as a leader and, guess what, he did better than him.

I understand Wally wasn't essencial (as no one is with the exception of Robin and Superboy) but Kaldur was even worse. What's a pitty, because he is a cool character.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By cattlebattle
    @X9: I liked Aqualad, anyone who has liquid swords is cool in my book, LOL. His personality was a bit repetitive, but his father is Black Manta and that plot point has yet to be revealed... I personally found the Aqualad centric episodes way more entertaining than the Kid Flash ones
    X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By X9

Well, I have to be fair... none of Aqualad or Kid Flash centered episodes were my favorite. I'd have to choose Megan's or Artemis'. Probably the last one.

Btw, I don't have any idea of what might have happened to her during the gap between seasons 1 and 2...

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By cattlebattle
    @X9 I loved Alpha Male, Captain Marvel was excellent, and Downtime was an great look at Aqualad, who, before that episode, was not very developed. Not that they were two of my favorites...but I enjoyed them.

Artemis' whereabouts are unknown, the video game advertises someone will die, almost everyone is accounted for, the game on Cartoon Network (not sure how accurate it is) mentions Zatanna, Kid Flashes voice actor is scheduled for season 2, Aqualad was featured in promo art, and we very well know that Superboy, Miss M and Robin are all returning...maybe Artemis bites it
    X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By X9

Damn, after everything she's been through and all the improvement that she achieved... No, I still think Roy's clone or real Roy are going to die.

Or they'll just think someone is dead till that person show up again and give them explanations. (it's a strong possibility)

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By krspaceT

@X9: Artemis and Rocket are yet to be confirmed, yet i doubt that a character added two episodes before the end, after 3 cameos (More than the cameos granted to other heroes like Icon, Plastic Man...ect) will be removed without at least an explanation

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Skaddix

@X9 said:

Yeah, I can see your point, though Kaldur has shown to be quite blank. If someone had to go in terms of not adding anything, it should be Aqualad.

I like him, but we must admit that if he wasn't the leader (and he was only the leader because Robin still "couldn't lead well") he'd be useless. Even when he's leading, sometimes I forget about him. It'd be ok, if he hadn't a major role.

In "Bereft", no one from the team remembered Aqualad. If Megan hadn't put together all of their memmories, the guy would've die in the middle of the desert. Also, in that episode of the simulated Earth's end, he sacrificed himself for "nothing" and then Robin took his position as a leader and, guess what, he did better than him.

I understand Wally wasn't essencial (as no one is with the exception of Robin and Superboy) but Kaldur was even worse. What's a pitty, because he is a cool character.

Actually not really he saved Martian Manhunter which is important because without the Manhunter they all die. All Robin did was blow up a base which matters not because no matter what happened Miss Martian was just going to make the simulation worse.

I think Wally was worse, his focus episodes were kinda more separated from the main plot. Not to mention he was pretty fail in most of most of the fights. Although Robin missed a lot of episodes as well so he had some relevance problems as well still he is the most famous so its not like he needs as much development.

Although all in all Miss Martian was a pretty horrible teammate letting Aqualad almost die to knocking her teammates out in enemy territory so they won't find out her secret. Lobotomizing a bad guy and then getting blackmailed because she was too cowardly to tell the truth. Not to mention a high degree a self loathing. Seriously I don't know how anyone could like this character.

Still I agree they needed more screen time in development especially if we don't see much of them in Season 2. Superboy and Miss Martian dominated the screen time. I mean at least we know Aqualad has to show up for father issues and he got a new suit but KF, Artemis, Zatanna and Rocket don't seem to have ready made plot points.

I bet good money the roy clone dies while real roy goes join cheshire and match on the evil side.

As for age I know Aqualad and Kid Flash are 16. Kid Flash turns 16 in his last focus episode where he saves the princess. So a 2 year time jump would get them into the league.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Skaddix

@krspaceT said:

No Caption Provided

@Skaddix: aqualad

Well lets Hope that armor translates into more badass.

So Mammoth, Glimmer, Killer Frost Jr, Match, Arsenal, Devastation, Cheshire and Commander Aqualad not bad.

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By krspaceT

@Skaddix: Okay, with the Miss M polariziation....I do not want to see the season 2 shipping war that is nearly guaranteed to happen

Supermartian vs Wonder Boy.....he he he (Um, anyone got a better pairing name)

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By X9

: You guys are right, season 1 focused TOO MUCH on these characters. Especially Superboy and we're definitely going to see more of him in season 2 ¬¬

In fact, I think Megan showed up so much because she was Superboy's girlfriend. And I still think she manipulated his memories so he would "see her in a diffent way". When he lost his memory and she recovered them, did anyone else noticed that she basically recovered the ones which showed him and her in spicy/private moments? Megan, I see what you did there hehe.

I don't remember that she almost let Aqualad die to protect her secret... seriously it escaped from my mind. About the self loathing part, well, white martians are seen as inferior and don't receive the advantages which the green ones do so... yeah, she learned to hate herself. If I were discriminated in my natural form and had the hability of shape shifting, I'd probably use it and even want to believe that body was really mine :P That being said, I can understand her worry towards her friends reaction.

As we're talking about white martians here... isn't it weird that she finds Konor attractive? I mean, her beauty standards should be, at least, related to green martian's physical appearance. And there's a limit for romantic acceptance. I know Konor is half alien, but Megan is twice his size and she's really creepy... the only comforting part is that she can alterate even her DNA, so the transformation she did in her body is not only external...

About Artemis, Rocket and Zatanna, I want them to show up and I also want explanatings about... well, pretty much everything. I agree with Skaddix'shypothesis of clone Roy dead and real Roy "evil".

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By krspaceT

@X9: you know that's a good point...could Megan and Conner have a kid. For that matter......could Conner and Cassie, being that both are hybrid humans, Kryptonian and God respectively.

Though Megan arranging his memories.....well this is sounding more like Ginny hate than anything. If she really wanted to do that....wouldn't she have made sure than no image of a white martian gets through. Not to mention....it was all recap of the episodes, not of her and Conner on a daily basis.

As to what people find attractive, well in the comics we see her having feelings for Kid Devil.....who is hardly any better looking than her real form, and if Brainiac 5 can have feelings for Supergirl, and basically be some sort of hive mind robotic lifeform, I think someone who has watched a bit too much muggle TV can find Conner attractive.

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By X9

: Well I guess Conner could have kids with Cassie or Megan, but they'd be quite peculiar, especially Megan's. You know, race differences don't seem to be a biological problem in comis. (I mean race in the sense of alien races, please :P)

I was joking around about Megan arranging his memories, but I still think she pushed it a little.

In my opinion, it makes a lot more sense for Megan to have a crush on Kid Devil than a crush on Superboy. Then again, at first she was just playing of "let's live a Hello Megan lifestyle" and as he's similar to the Conner of the series...

Anyway, I like Megan, she's lovely. I just don't see the point of the M+C thing. There's still no chemistry for me and I think she's too nice for him. But that's just me.

Couples aren't the strongest point of the show anyway...

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By krspaceT

@X9: And hopefully they won't...all they're good for is basing Fanfiction off on, and deciding what characters get bashed

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By X9

Hehe

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By krspaceT

@X9: Its true.....

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@krspaceT said:

Okay, here's a question, if Lex Luthor, an alien hater and would be world ruler, who is part of a team of seven would be world leaders does something to try to keep the worlds greatest heroes from stopping an alien invasion, which would make it very hard for them to rule, assuming humanity isn't wiped out.....what is going on?

Luthor teamed with JLU against Darkseid

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.