New Episodes for March (possible spoilers)

#1 Posted by TenEyedMen (260 posts) - - Show Bio

Here are the descriptions for the March episodes of Young Justice:

http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/news.php/news.php?action=fullnews&id=1268

Saturday, March 3rd, 2012 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) - "#19 Misplaced"

When every adult on the planet disappears, only the team, Zatanna, and Billy Batson are left to defeat the five most powerful sorcerers on Earth.

Saturday, March 10th, 2012 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) - "#20 Coldhearted"

Wally West comes oh-so-close to fulfilling his birthday wish to finally fight alongside the Justice League. Instead, a massively disappointed Kid Flash is taken off the mission and tasked with a simple delivery job. But a few deadly surprises await the birthday boy along the way…

Saturday, March 17th, 2012 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) - "#21 Image"

A covert operation against Queen Bee in Qurac forces Miss Martian to finally face her greatest fears and her biggest secrets. But will she reveal those secrets to her friends – or allow what she’s hiding to take down the entire team?

Saturday, March 24th, 2012 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) - "#22 Agendas"

Superboy returns to Project Cadmus, where he learns the top-secret genetics lab may have created another Super-clone…

Young Justice

Saturday, March 31st, 2012 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) - "#23 Insecurity"

Red Arrow’s return undercuts Artemis’ confidence, while the team’s mission to track down Sportsmaster threatens to expose her darkest secrets

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
#2 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (11325 posts) - - Show Bio

I am glad to see that we have descriptions for the next set of episodes. I am most excited for the last three episodes. It seems that we are getting so much closer to see who the mole is

#3 Posted by The Stegman (36486 posts) - - Show Bio
@haydenclaireheroes: I still think the mole is Miss Martian, only she doesn't know she is, it's probably gonna get revealed along with her being a white martian.
#4 Posted by danhimself (21434 posts) - - Show Bio

a new episode every week in March????!!!! I feel like we've all hit the lottery!!!!

#5 Posted by Primmaster64 (21668 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by PoachedPig (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, the last 3 episodes are exciting. I really thought Superboy is the mole, but now Im thinking its Miss M. I really hope we can see her in her White Martian form..

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (45461 posts) - - Show Bio

So will this be on today?

#8 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1809 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: Yup, 10:30 a.m. on Cartoon Network

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
#9 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (45461 posts) - - Show Bio
@Imagine_Man15 said:

well, it's about time
#10 Posted by Jnr6Lil (8723 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

@Imagine_Man15 said:

well, it's about time
#11 Edited by cattlebattle (15951 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparently, Match will show up at some point in time

Rocket will join the team

Red Arrow has another confrontation with Sportsmaster, probably a revealing episode for Artemis

There is still suppose to be a Robin centric episode as well

#12 Edited by RedOwl_1 (1743 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm SO exited, eps. 21 and 23 sound so incrediblyawesomeepic

#13 Posted by X9 (824 posts) - - Show Bio

Hum... you mean Red Arrow has a confrontation with Artemis or Green Arrow, right?

Anyway, I can't wait to see Insecurity!

I got curious about that possible Robin's episode too. Maybe he's gonna tell his story (as always :P) or interact more with Gotham's characters.

About Miss Martian's secret...I have a strong suspicion, but I'm not sure if I can write it or not. Some people don't like the guessing game. But, if I'm right, it'll be cool :)

#14 Posted by cattlebattle (15951 posts) - - Show Bio
@X9 said:

Hum... you mean Red Arrow has a confrontation with Artemis or Green Arrow, right?

woops...I meant Sportsmaster

No Caption Provided
#15 Posted by X9 (824 posts) - - Show Bio

Ooh, ok :D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.