Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

Episode 20 :)

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By X9

That one was nicer than the last, though it was a little bit "there's a lesson to learn" in the end :P

I'm a fan of Wally, so I don't really need to say he was great.

It seems that each episode from now on will focus on one character, so let's wait.

The only problem is: Batman is the world's greatest detective, he's got the whole League to help him... and still he doesn't suspect of what the Light is doing or who's involved with it? Their allies, like Freeze's. Fail...

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Bestostero

it was an ok episode, it definitely surprised me at the end lol

RedOwl_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By RedOwl_1

I think is the sweetest episode so far but I can't stop thinking Hugo tricked Bats and Flash

Robin cold suit remembered me old Red Robin's suit (if u have heard about "condon man"..... that equals LOL)

Artemis was really happy of pop up Wally's fantasies with MM >:D looks like she wants Wally hot and single ;)

And Dicky trying to cheer up Zatanna....... d'aaaaaaaw :3 sweetie

Oh and I LOLed very hard when Aqualad used Aquaman as a stepping stool :D

But I still have a question.... Why the team was wearing suits for cold and the JL guys just usual clothing?

@X9: I'm not surprised, after all, he never knew the Court of Owls really existed (who has been there for a huuuuuuuuge time) till now, right?

jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By jrock85

Great episode.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Bestostero

@RedOwl_1: Black Canary was wearing a cold suit too if that helps, but yeah...most of the other leaguers probably just didnt need it...? Batman's regular suit probably already regulates temperatures anyways...i think the team has there normal outfits too, just color change for camouflage effects (in other words, more merchandise opportunities, they actually do already have regular Young Justice figures and the Stealth Mode Young Justice figures) lol

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Deranged Midget

Damn! I missed this episode. Gotta find it online now.

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

I enjoyed the episode a lot. It was a great Wally centered episode

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#8  Edited By papad1992

When the "doc" said it was too late I was like... OMG!! But huge surprise at the end!! I love this series soooo much!! It's unpredictable and keeping me on the edge of my seat!!

soccersss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By soccersss

It was a pretty good Wally episode. I also liked how the plot was very similar to the Green Arrow DC showcase

MrMiracle77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By MrMiracle77

When I heard that Wally would be carrying a heart transplant for a girl, I couldn't help but cross my fingers that it might be Linda Park.

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By X9

I was thinking about it too hehe. But he has Artemis on the show :P

About the similarity with Grew Arrow's showcase, totally true.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By cattlebattle

I liked the episode, the animation is just stunning consistently, however, I did have some problems

For Vandal Savages first episode where he gets actual screen time (he debuted for 2 seconds in Revelation) he really didn't do anything useful, he just helped out Count Vertigo...I'm sure Vertigo becoming King would have furthered the Lights plan, it just seemed odd that Vandal was lowered to a distraction...even if he thought he was going to combat Flash

I also thought the plan was a little overboard, I mean with all the resources Vertigo and The Light has they couldn't kill a little girl...royalty or not?? It just seems like causing a massive ice storm all over North America was a bit extravagant

For anyone that doesn't know this episode was based off "Flash Vol2 issue #1", Where Wally West, on his birthday, has to deliver a heart in the snow and combats Vandal Savage along the way......

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Skaddix

They could kill a girl even if that girl is Queen. Problem is they needed plausible denaibility. Her dying because the heart gets there to late means no one can pin the blame on them.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By cattlebattle
    @Skaddix said:

They could kill a girl even if that girl is Queen. Problem is they needed plausible denaibility. Her dying because the heart gets there to late means no one can pin the blame on them.

I'm pretty sure they could have found a way to delay the delivery, I suppose they had to link the story arc to the Bell Reve story
    X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By X9

Yeah, the storm was a little too much, but I already got used to the excuses that the show makes to keep the WHOLE League busy while Young Justice (and only them) can act :P

WeaponX619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By WeaponX619

As soon as I saw robin's red robin outfit I was too stoked

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#17  Edited By Kairan1979

@Skaddix said:

Not to mention the bad reputation for the heroes ("Just-Us League is too busy to fight their big flashy battles, but they couldn't save a single human life").

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#18  Edited By Joygirl

I loved it! I think this is the first seriously useful thing he's done on his own, he's drastically underpowered compared to the others (ironically) and so far has done nothing except run in circles and act smart. Now he's shown that, when push comes to shove, he can be a legit hero and badass, with the smarts to dupe serious villains. He's long overdue for an episode like this, I just hope he doesn't get immediately demoted to comic relief again.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.