Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

Designation Numbers (possible spoilers)

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Bestostero

This is quite revealing, for Justice League:

1-7 - Original founding members

8-16 - Expanded members

17-21 - Expanded members from "Agendas"

22-26 - Expanded members since "Happy New Years"

Because Cat Grant said Rocket and Zatanna were the newest members, we can probably assume that 26 is the current cap (since Zatanna is 25 and Rocket is 26). Black Lightning is also new, so he's probably 22/23/24. Which means two slots have not been revealed, as much as I want it to be Vixen or Doctor Light, Fire or Ice...I'm betting its Kid Flash and Aqualad.

Now for the team:

There are nine members in season 1 (Dick, Roy-Clone, Connor, Wally, Kaldur, Zatanna, Artemis, Megan, Raquel)

In season 2, we are introduced to Batgirl, Robin (Tim), Lagoon Boy, Beast Boy, Wonder Girl, Blue Beetle, Bumblebee, Mal Duncan... and if you add that, it will be 17!

However, Blue Beetle is 22 (Tim is 20, Beast Boy is 19, Bumblebee is 17)... that means... Five other unknown members are still not shown and or joined/quit during the time skip since there designation numbers are between the original 9's and the latter numbers.

So who could the other five be? Maybe Tula, Garth, Bette Kane, Arrowette, Secret? They all made cameos... but I'm hoping for different members. lol

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By cattlebattle

The Young Justice Game Leacys website reveals that Garth is a playable character...this could indicate that he had membership at some point

I highly doubt Secret was a member being she is dead and all.

noj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3  Edited By noj

Im hoping at least two of those were Jason Todd and Starfire. I would LOVE to see Jason come back as the Red Hood to take on the team with the original Roy as Arsenal and Starfire to give us an Earth 16 version of the Outlaws!

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By ReVamp

It would make sense that is was Aqualad and Wally, because its possible Barry has died and Aqualad has a different powerset than Aquaman.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bestostero

@cattlebattle: i think its safe to say that Garth was a member at one point then too!!! interesting to see that Beast Boy will part of that time gap also... cant wait to see who the other three characters will be!

htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By htb106

please be impulse! please be impulse! please be impulse!

@cattlebattle: I didn't see garth on the list. are people in america getting more info than people in britain.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cattlebattle
    @htb106 said:

please be impulse! please be impulse! please be impulse!

@cattlebattle: I didn't see garth on the list. are people in america getting more info than people in britain.

http://www.youngjusticelegacy.com/
    r3d_rob1n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By r3d_rob1n

@noj: Incorporating the Outlaws into this show would be awesome. However, I'm hoping that at some point Dick meets Kory in space this season. Give the fans some Starfire/Nightwing first and then maybe send her over to Jason

Comicman1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Comicman1000

There are two unknown spots left, Black Lightning is most likely 22 so Wally and Kaldur could be 23 and 24. They were in the hero business long before Zatanna and Rocket so it seem appropriate.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Skaddix

Justice League no Idea. Aqualad and Kid Flash are definitely possible.

Garth is a good guess for the team. Maybe Tula. Jason Todd perhaps. Not sure after that.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#11  Edited By papad1992

Interesting... I would have to agree with what everyone else has been saying! Since Aqualad has appeared on that toy box for season 2, he has to appear. Either he is one of the two unknown JLA members or he could be undercover for the JLA spying on Black Manta (because of his costume switch on the toy box). But Since Wally and Artemis hadn't made any kind of appearances in season 2 yet... one of them could either be the other unknown JLA member or one of them could be the one to kick the bucket!

Either way... we're not gonna get any insight in the next few weeks because the summaries of the next few episodes has been revealed and nothing states anything about Aqualad, Kid Flash, or Artemis. So let's just enjoy the newcomers..

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Skaddix

Well one summary does talk about a fallen member which is not going to be Wally. So that leaves Red Arrow, Artemis and Aqualad.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Bestostero

I just remembered that Wendy and Marvin made cameos as well...i hope its not them though, unless they are the ones that died...lol

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Skaddix

@Bestostero said:

I just remembered that Wendy and Marvin made cameos as well...i hope its not them though, unless they are the ones that died...lol

Not relevant characters though unless they are there to be cannon fodder.

JSAVen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15  Edited By JSAVen

keep dreaming about Jason, fools...

Dick and Tim again, shinnig in another animated series.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By sethysquare
    Its obvious one of them is Jason Todd. If Tim joined the team then its likely that Jason did as well. He is dead fosho we just dont know if he will come back to life.
    Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Bestostero

I think its possible that Jason Todd was part of the team...because when Dick told Tim he was gonna lead Team Gamma, he told Tim to be careful and not take any risk and not to die. It kinda felt to me that Dick and the team did suffer a death among the team before so he was being really cautious and over protecting. The show has heavily hinted that there is a death among the team...it could be one of the previous members that hasn't been shown in season two yet (Aqualad, Kid Flash, Artemis, Red Arrow/Red Arrow Clone) or it could be someone else like maybe Jason?

It's anybody's guess.

Blowout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By Blowout

Justice League

These are my thoughts. The two missing Leaguers could be Green Lantern Guy Gardner and Blue Devil because they were already considered for the membership five years ago. The two spots could belong to Wally and Kaldur, but I have a feeling it won't be. Even though I think Kaldur "fell from grace", he could have been on the League before doing so. Wally could also be The Flash now. I just think their might be more story there than them joining the League. I am HOPING that the two spots go to Vixen and Cyborg/Dr. Light/Starfire. At least one spot for Vixen. I would hate to think that since Black Canary (13), Zatanna and Rocket were the only two females added to the League (25 and 26). That would make 20 men, 5 women, and 1 Android that identifies as a man. I would be happy with Gardner and Vixen on the League.

The Team:

I am more excited to find out who the five or six missing members of The Team have been. I say five or six because I do not know if Zatanna moved from being A03 to B08 on the Team. If she did not, then Rocket would be B08. I am assuming Lagoon Boy and Batgirl came first since they seem older than the others (let's say B16, B15), which could leave SIX spots open. I feel like Jason Todd may have been Robin for a short while since Nightwing told Tim Drake not to die very dramatically. I also think Flamebird, Tempest (Garth), Aquagirl (Tula), and Arrowette are possible since they have made cameos in the past. I think Secret moved on to the spirit world , so I doubt she was on The Team. I am also hoping that Static, Green Lantern Kyle Rayner, OR Donna Troy could be possible past members.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Bestostero

@Blowout: YES! I want Vixen and Dr. Light SOOOO Badly....but i just believe its Aqualad and Wally...

I see what you're saying about Zatanna, but she does become an official member, so I'm sure she was granted an official number as well and stopped using her honorary guest number...Kyle Rayner would be awesome!!! Cause there was a green lantern construct-looking ship that took off with the kids in one of the trailer...

Comicman1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Comicman1000

What if one of them is Booster Gold? It seems likely since Blue Beetle is on the Young Justice team.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#21  Edited By papad1992

Anybody consider Empress or The Ray as possible ex-teammates of the team!?

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Bestostero

what about...the Flaming C...? lmao

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jnr6Lil

Mere coincidence

Blowout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Blowout

As of the episode Beneath, this is what I think for the rosters

THE TEAM

01-09 = The original Team

B10-B16 = Tempest, Aquagirl, Lagoon Boy, Batgirl, Flamebird (?), Donna Troy (?), Robin (Jason Todd) (?)

B17 - Bumblebee

(B18 - Mal Duncan)

B19 - Beast Boy

B20 - Robin (Tim Drake)

(B21 - Wonder Girl (Cassie Sandsmark))

B22 - Blue Beetle

JUSTICE LEAGUE

01-21 = The League

22 - Green Lantern (Guy Gardner) (?)

23 - Blue Devil (?), Vixen (?)

24 - Black Lightning

25 - Zatanna

26 - Rocket

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By X9

You know, I could understand Bette's fans frustration if she doesn't show up again, at least to make a cameon as Flamebird. I'd be unfair cause Barbara Gordon showed up as much as her and now she's part of the team :P

About the Outlaws theories... seriously, guys? You wanna see Red Hood and the Outlaws in an animated series when even far more iconic characters, as Superman and Batman, still haven't been portrayed in a show in their New 52 versions? On top of that: do you wanna ruin the series?! XD

Blowout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Blowout

@X9 said:

You know, I could understand Bette's fans frustration if she doesn't show up again, at least to make a cameon as Flamebird. I'd be unfair cause Barbara Gordon showed up as much as her and now she's part of the team :P

It is not that I am huge Flamebird fan. I think she is cool, but I dont really love care about her. I agree however with your reasoning though. B.Gordon has been in the show as much and as long as B.Kane, before this season. She also knew Artemis and Robin, and seemed to have a friendship with Batgirl. Plus the writers love using characters that have not been spotlighted in the shows before. This would be Flamebird's first cartoon appearance.

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By X9

@Blowout said:

@X9 said:

It is not that I am huge Flamebird fan. I think she is cool, but I dont really love care about her. I agree however with your reasoning though. B.Gordon has been in the show as much and as long as B.Kane, before this season. She also knew Artemis and Robin, and seemed to have a friendship with Batgirl. Plus the writers love using characters that have not been spotlighted in the shows before. This would be Flamebird's first cartoon appearance.

This. But, if the show follows its own line of events, she'll show up again. I hope to see interacting with Artemis, as friends. (if she gets to appear again, it'll be pretty obvious that she'll interact with Bat-guys, so there would be nth new there)

Blowout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Blowout

@X9 said:

@Blowout said:

@X9 said:

This. But, if the show follows its own line of events, she'll show up again. I hope to see interacting with Artemis, as friends. (if she gets to appear again, it'll be pretty obvious that she'll interact with Bat-guys, so there would be nth new there)

Hope so. :]

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Bestostero

@X9: the same could be said about Arrowette, she showed up briefly too but not much has been said in season 2 so far...

Blowout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Blowout

I really don't think Aqualad, Kid Flash, or Artemis joined the League before Kaldur changed sides or the other two retired. If this is true, then we still have two spots open. We know Black Lightning has to be between Red Arrow and Zatanna. I really hope Blue Devil did not join the League. I don't really care about his character. I am hoping the last two are Guy Gardner and Vixen.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ms__omega

Please let Static join the team. *crosses fingers*

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By cattlebattle
    @Blowout said:

As of the episode Beneath, this is what I think for the rosters

THE TEAM

01-09 = The original Team

B10-B16 = Tempest, Aquagirl, Lagoon Boy, Batgirl, Flamebird (?), Donna Troy (?), Robin (Jason Todd) (?)

B17 - Bumblebee

(B18 - Mal Duncan)

B19 - Beast Boy

B20 - Robin (Tim Drake)

(B21 - Wonder Girl (Cassie Sandsmark))

B22 - Blue Beetle

JUSTICE LEAGUE

01-21 = The League

22 - Green Lantern (Guy Gardner) (?)

23 - Blue Devil (?), Vixen (?)

24 - Black Lightning

25 - Zatanna

26 - Rocket

One of the League is probably Ted Kord, the Blue Beetle, it was mentioned he was killed by the Light
    Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Bestostero

@cattlebattle: it's definitely a possibility, although they didn't say for sure it very well could be that he was with the Justice League... great job picking that up, completely slipped my mind! i still have hopes Booster will show up and mentor Jaime.

Blowout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Blowout

I thought Mal Duncan was a part of The Team, but I guess not. I assumed he'd B18, right after Bumblebee, but we found out in Bloodlines that he is A10. That means we have at least 5 mystery members. I say 5 instead of 7 because I think it is pretty clear that Aquagirl and Tempest were members in the past. I wonder who the other 5 are? I would love to see Donna Troy, Jason Todd, Cyborg, Static, Flamebird, Stargirl, Jade or Static. We shall see.

I also wonder if Impulse is going to be B23?! I hope so!

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Bestostero

@Blowout: That caught me off guard too, but maybe not so much since he is behind the scenes and not so much on the front lines... It'll be surprising if Bart is a higher number, that'll mean more members we don't know of.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By cattlebattle

The Teams roster with a couple of exceptions, is not too dissimilar from the earlier rosters of Teen Titans

I wouldn't be at all surprised if some of the "mystery" members are people like Golden Eagle, Hawk and Dove and Lilith Clay.

Depending on which route they take the "real" Roy I could see Jason Todd showing up as an ally to him, his backstory is kind of complicated and deep warranting a whole film or at least an episode....I cannot imagine them just shoehorning it in there.....I kind of don't think they will use Jason

Blowout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Blowout

No one has posted in this forum for months, but this is still an important issue for me, so I thought I'd bring it back. Being that we are over half way through Young Justice Invasion right now, we have some updates about who has and has not joined the Justice League and the Team. Here are the designations as of right now:

Justice League:

1-16: The original league from season one.

17-21: Doctor Fate, Atom, Plastic Man, Icon, and Red Arrow

22-24 (not in any specific order): Green Lantern (Gardner), Blue Beetle (Kord), and Black Lightning

25-26: Zatanna and Rocket

I am sad to say that Vixen was not a member of the League during the five year jump. I dunno if she even exists in this world, but we still have 9 episodes left until the season finale, so hopefully she will make a cameo of some kind. It would be awesome to see her in similar role that Plastic Man, Guy Gardner, and Blue Devil played in the first season. I am also sad that I was right in thinking that Zatanna and Rocket are the only two women to have joined the League since Black Canary (13). That reality was kind of a let down.

The Team:

1-7: The original members of the Team from season one.

8-11: Zatanna, Rocket, Tempest, and Aquagirl

12-15: ??? ( one of these was Jason Todd)

16-23 (in order): Batgirl, Bumblebee, Lagoon Boy, Beast Boy, Robin (Tim Drake), Wonder Girl, Blue Beetle, and Impulse

We still have two members that remain a mystery since the five year jump. Jason Todd is one of the three mystery designations because we saw that he was a fallen member of the Team during the episode Satisfaction, when a hologram-statue of him appeared in Mount Justice. We have two remaining members. I am partial to the idea that Cyborg is one of them. DC Nation promoted a "secret file" of Cyborg that resembled the same artistic style that we see in Young Justice. Some people thought it was the character design used in his appearance in Justice League: Doom, but there are subtle differences in his hair and armor. The profile seemed to be a different Cyborg, so I assume the character design is a new one we MIGHT see in Young Justice Invasion.

I have no idea or theories who the last member can be. I am partial (and more hopeful) to the idea that the last designation will go to a female superhero. I would totally be happy with someone like Starfire or Donna Troy. Just because we have Cassie Sandsmark as Wonder Girl does not mean she was the FIRST Wonder Girl. Starfire would also be fun to see in the show. It cannot be Flamebird because Greg Weisman said she never became a superhero. I don't think it is Arrowette, because Green Arrow alluded to the fact that Red Arrow (original and clone) and Artemis were his only sidekicks. One crazy theory I just considered is maybe they de-aged Vixen to join the Team, similar to what they did with Zatanna, but that is mostly just desperation on my part to see the character in the show. Other females we could consider are Hawk and Dove (for both designations), Solstice, Raven, Terra, and Bombshell.

Who do you all think the last two designations will go to? I would LOVE to hear some new theories. :]

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By cattlebattle

@Blowout: I think the Cyborg artwork has been confirmed as art specifically for the DC nation promo, I will get back to you on that

I wouldn't rule out Bette Kane being one of the missing designations seeing as she has appeared in the show...perhaps Wendy and Marvin as well.

Blowout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Blowout

Fan: 3. Is Bette Kane Batgirl/Flamebird yet?

Weisman: 3. She's not Batgirl or Flamebird.

Source: http://www.s8.org/gargoyles/askgreg/search.php?qid=13866

I am pretty sure, but not completely sure, that this means Bette Kane has not been a member of the Team. If she knows about the Team or has worked with them, I assume she would have a designation similar to Mal Duncan or Zatanna before she joined: A04-A09. Why would they give Wendy, Marvin or Bette a designation on the Team if she didn't fight.

With regard to Cyborg, it is just a theory. I was going off the fact that the four of the secret files that I have seen so far seem to highlight characters designs from DC Nation's main shows. Batgirl, Blue Beetle, and Plastic Man (Young Justice) and Kilowog (Green Lantern TAS). With this pattern, I am thinking that the new Cyborg character design is for a show. Otherwise they would just use the Justice Leauge: Doom design. Not sure though. Plus he is a popular character in DC Comics right now, so I feel like he will show up.

Comicman1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Comicman1000

@cattlebattle said:

@Blowout: I think the Cyborg artwork has been confirmed as art specifically for the DC nation promo, I will get back to you on that

I wouldn't rule out Bette Kane being one of the missing designations seeing as she has appeared in the show...perhaps Wendy and Marvin as well.

Wendy and Marvin aren't apart of the team, Wendy doesn't even know Connor is Superboy, and she would've appeared at Raquel's bridal shower.

jasontodd7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jasontodd7

What about Mal Duncan? He could be one of those 5..he lived in mount justice after all

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By cattlebattle

@Comicman1000 said:

@cattlebattle said:

Wendy and Marvin aren't apart of the team, Wendy doesn't even know Connor is Superboy, and she would've appeared at Raquel's bridal shower.

Good call, forgot about that. Oh well, perhaps characters that were Teen Titans in the comics like Lillith Clay or Golden Eagle. I just am not expecting anyone cryptic.

Blowout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Blowout

@jasontodd7 said:

What about Mal Duncan? He could be one of those 5..he lived in mount justice after all

Mal Duncan is designated A10 as of right now, meaning he is an Authorized Guest, not actually a member of the Team. He may get a new designation like B24 (after Impulse), if he continues to take up the mantle of Guardian.

@Comicman1000 said:

@cattlebattle said:

Good call, forgot about that. Oh well, perhaps characters that were Teen Titans in the comics like Lillith Clay or Golden Eagle. I just am not expecting anyone cryptic.

Lilith Clay and Golden Eagle are possible candidates, although I don't know how popular or likely they are to be chose by the writers compared to characters like Starfire, Donna Troy, Raven, or Terra.

What do you mean by "anyone cryptic"? Who would be cryptic?

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By cattlebattle

@Blowout said:

Lilith Clay and Golden Eagle are possible candidates, although I don't know how popular or likely they are to be chose by the writers compared to characters like Starfire, Donna Troy, Raven, or Terra.

What do you mean by "anyone cryptic"? Who would be cryptic?

By "cryptic" I mean a popular character or someone super mysterious...I was actually surprised they had Jason Todd in there. I am expecting just maybe lesser known characters or maybe someone kind of obvious like Donna Troy that just decided not be on the team anymore. I would definitely bet on Flamebird

I am going to continue to disagree with Cyborg, Raven and Starfire......I recall the producers of the show mentioning in an interview that they decided not to use those characters at all.

Blowout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Blowout

I miss counted. Even with Jason Todd, the mysterious designations, B12-15, means we still have THREE (not two) missing members. I am still rooting for Cyborg and Donna Troy (or Starfire)! I have no idea who the third mystery member will be. It might be cool if the three missing members were Cyborg and Hawk and Dove (Grangers).

Blowout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Blowout

With the series finale right around the corner (Saturday, March 16), creator Greg Weisman answered a number of questions from the fans including all of the designations of the Justice League and the Team. While he chose not to include any heroes that might spoil the ending, this is the entire roster of the Team according to Weisman:

B01 - Robin/Nightwing
    B02 – Aqualad
    B03 - Kid Flash
    B04 – Superboy
    B05 - Miss Martian
    B06 - Speedy/Red Arrow
    B07 – Artemis
    B08 – Zatanna
    B09 – Rocket
    B10 – Tempest
    B11 – Aquagirl
    B12 – Troia
    B13 – Robin (Jason Todd)
    B14 - Lieutenant Marvel
    B15 - Sergeant Marvel
    B16 – Batgirl
    B17 – Bumblebee
    B18 - Lagoon Boy
    B19 - Beast Boy
    B20 – Robin (Tim Drake)
    B21 - Wonder Girl
    B22 - Blue Beetle
    B23 – Impulse
    B24 – Guardian
    B25 – Arsenal
    B26 - SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT. ??????

While many fans were upset at the inclusion of Cassie Sandsmark as Wonder Girl instead of Donna Troy in Young Justice, it seems that Troy was in fact a part of the Team at one point under the alias, Troia.

I am going to assume that the other two mystery members, Lieutenant and Sergeant Marvel, are Billy Batson’s sister, Mary Batson, and childhood friend, Freddy Freeman.

I guess I was wrong about Cyborg, Raven, and Starfire. Oh well. I am still glad that Donna Troy, Mary Marvel, and Captain Marvel Jr. were included in this world, but because Weisman revealed the identities of these three members without fear of spoiling the finale, I am going to assume that they are NOT going to appear in the last episode. Although this idea is disappointing, I am just glad they did not leave the question unanswered.

I am also excited to find out who the 26th member of the Team will be. I think it will be Virgil Hawkins aka Static.

Here are the designations for the Justice League:

01 – Superman
    02 – Batman
    03 - Wonder Woman
    04 – Flash
    05 - Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
    06 – Aquaman
    07 - Martian Manhunter
    08 - Green Arrow
    09 – Hawkman
    10 – Hawkwoman
    11 – Zatara
    12 - Captain Atom
    13 - Black Canary
    14 - Green Lantern (John Stewart)
    15 - Captain Marvel
    16 - Red Tornado
    17 - Doctor Fate
    18 – Atom
    19 - Plastic Man
    20 – Icon
    21 - Red Arrow
    22 - Blue Beetle (Ted Kord)
    23 - Black Lightning
    24 - Green Lantern (Guy Gardner)
    25 – Zatanna
    26 – Rocket
    27 - SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT. ??????
    28 - SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT. ??????

There are 28 members of the Justice League?! Either two new members, that we haven't yet seen, have been added since the beginning of this season (Zatanna and Rocket were the newest members as of the first episode), OR there WILL BE two new members added by the end of the series finale. Although I was initially hoping for the first option, with new heroes like Vixen or Cyborg making appearances in the last episode, I am starting to think it will be the second. I am going to assume that two members of the Team will graduate to Justice League status. I think the most likely choices, in this order, are: Miss Martian, Superboy, Nightwing, Aqualad, or Bumblebee.

srk12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By srk12

I am curious about who will be the two new JL members. Logically, I would assume it would have to be two of the senior members of the team. The reason would need to be convincing since MM, Superboy, and Nightwing have already refused JL membership in the past and Aqualad has just been reappointed team leader. I suppose there is a small chance it could be Wally if he becomes Flash in the finale for any reason. Flash would have to be in the JL. If that happens, then Artemis could be the second member joining the JL. However, I think this is unlikely. Still leaves those two spots interesting. I hope the new member of the team is one of the Runaways and not some random new character/.

Mojo65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Mojo65

Donna Troy and Mary WERE going to appear this season, they were in the script for Satisfaction but were cut for time, unfortunate but I guess it means they are not dead.

I do wonder who the new Leaguers and new team member for the finale are. I am going to throw a left field guess and say Green Beetle for leaguer.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#49  Edited By YoungJustice

I think Artemis and Wally are the new JL members. The screen caps do show them together with the league.

Mojo65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Mojo65

@YoungJustice: Ugh I'll be annoyed if it's Wally, he's done nothing all season and I don't want to see him be rewarded for doing nothing.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.