Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

CW Allegedly Working on Live Action Young Justice Show

• 129 results
    Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
    ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

Boo

Notathug78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No disrespect to anyone who likes the show but, it certainly isn't what old Teen Titans fans asked for.

After seeing the lackluster video game only bringing back the animated show(the way it was) would get me excited about it.

JLDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I want to be excited, I really do, but this sounds kind of awful.

Superbat420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Calling it now.

Suberboy

Miss Martian

Speedy(possibly Roy from arrow)

Aqualad(the diverse thing has to be addressed. It's dc)

And kid flash(connecting the flash show as well)

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
    TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

Why cant CW ever pick up a TV show about my Super Hero Alter Ego >.>

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

"teen drama/romance series with a superhero twist."

Big surprise + PASS. In fact, more than just my opinion (to pass)- don't make it because I don't want the image of more comic characters being tainted for the general audience.

r3d_rob1n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By r3d_rob1n

Without a bat-character this show is doomed, and I don't see WB letting the CW have Robin, Nightwing, or Batgirl.

Edit- A really cool premise would be to include Damian in the show and have him struggle with being normal and not killing everyone. It would be an entirely new type of Robin than most people know, which could generate interest and make things fun. Also 2015 is Robin's 75th.

Omega-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#108  Edited By Omega-Man

Ugh, I didn't watch Young Justice all the way but I do plan on buying the whole series on DVD. but I have to admit the liveaction bit is getting old. and really I find All live action shows recently with superheroes involved to be boring and WAY over dramatised. Arrow was boring and don't get me started on Smallville I'm a HUGE Superman fan but that peed all over Superman.

But even so they do overdramatise these shows even Marvel's Shield is too over dramatized. I can't watch it because it's boring the pants off of me.

Avatar image for nightwing_beyond
    Nightwing_Beyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@shazam78 said:

@nightwing_beyond said:

No disrespect to anyone who likes the show but, it certainly isn't what old Teen Titans fans asked for.

After seeing the lackluster video game only bringing back the animated show(the way it was) would get me excited about it.

The team behind Legacy had such a minescule budget. They did the best they could with what they had. From what I heard, the development cycle was a nightmare. Warner Bros. and DC pretty much left the developer to its own devices and didn't offer any support. If they were green lit for a sequel, the budget would be significantly higher and the game would likely be for next gen platforms giving the game a boost in the visuals department it so desperately needs. Brandon and Gregg would likely write the story once again and all the original cast would love to reprise their roles. The basic core mechanics of the game are pretty good. If they were to just give the game some more polish and make it look as nice as say the Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm games, the sequel to Legacy wouldn't be such a bad replacement for the show. Think of Legacy as a way to increase the likelihood of bringing back season 3 in an acceptable format. I too would prefer the show over anything else yet, I'll take Young Justice wherever I can get it.

Avatar image for blueninjapanther
    blueninjapanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I just want the cartoon instead of some dumb live action drama show. Arrow is good but I don't want to see this turn to a drama show.

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

Here are my thoughts:

Loading Video...

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@cameron83 said:

@fallschirmjager said:

@cameron83 said:

@fallschirmjager said:

@supbatz said:

@fallschirmjager said:

Never saw the cartoon, don't plan too.

I would very highly recommend it. Even if you weren't a fan of other DC cartoons. It is quite distinct and has a really fresh and unique feel to it.

I liked cartoons fine...when I was 10.

No interest in them anymore.

....I actually loved Young Justice.....

Are you suggesting that all cartoons are for children? Or that older aged people cannot watch them?

I'm suggesting I have no interest in them.

In my opinion (and my opinion may differ from yours),it was actually really great. Much better than JLI and TT imo.

Meh. I hated Teen Titans and though JL was ok.

Batman Beyond was easily my favorite DC cartoon.

That's understandable. I loved BB

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
    deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bring the darn cartoon back.

COBRAMORPH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By COBRAMORPH

i just hope miss martian has long hair. Short hair is fine as long as it looks good, which in that pic does not.

BuNKiTZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By BuNKiTZ

No, no, no. Don't make it a "teen drama/romance with a superhero twist". It's a superhero show about teens that just so happen to have drama/romance in them every now and then. The "twist" is the drama/romance, NOT the superheroes!

SevanGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 9

I am a HUGE Conner Kent. Fan. Massive. Young Justice Proper was the first book i tried to collect entirely.

... that being said...WHY THE HELL WOULD SUPERBOY BE LEADING ANYTHING?????

he lead the Newsboys ONCE. It wasn't a great team. And this? this is a stupid idea.

....JUST COPY AND PASTE FROM THE COMICS CW!!!!! Jeeze. Take like 8 of the 100 stories the Young Justice/Geoff Johns Teen Titans had, and work those! stop trying to change things! you could be reprinting and selling old comics! Getting people into old comics!! but noooooo. We want to make a tv universe that is so far from the comics universe, that if some view ever decided to dable in the comics, they wouldnt be able to read anything with their favorite characters without getting confused that SB is dating WG instead of MM and quitting.

"oh! We'll make a show tie-in/ companion comics!"

....WHHHHHYYYYYYY? Why? Why? why is that a better option? its not. Is it? no.

SlamAdams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 59

@kilowog52: IZombie is Vertigo imprint. The Avenger is an old pulp character from the 30s that DC tried to revive in the 70s and 80s.

BrotherEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 51

@z3ro180 said:

They need to bring back the show and not remake it.

This... unlikely to happen now since the creative team and everyone involved with the animated series will have gone their separate ways.

akintoussaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By akintoussaint

@grim said:

I am a HUGE Conner Kent. Fan. Massive. Young Justice Proper was the first book i tried to collect entirely.

... that being said...WHY THE HELL WOULD SUPERBOY BE LEADING ANYTHING?????

he lead the Newsboys ONCE. It wasn't a great team. And this? this is a stupid idea.

....JUST COPY AND PASTE FROM THE COMICS CW!!!!! Jeeze. Take like 8 of the 100 stories the Young Justice/Geoff Johns Teen Titans had, and work those! stop trying to change things! you could be reprinting and selling old comics! Getting people into old comics!! but noooooo. We want to make a tv universe that is so far from the comics universe, that if some view ever decided to dable in the comics, they wouldnt be able to read anything with their favorite characters without getting confused that SB is dating WG instead of MM and quitting.

"oh! We'll make a show tie-in/ companion comics!"

....WHHHHHYYYYYYY? Why? Why? why is that a better option? its not. Is it? no.

Expect the YJ team doesnt exist in the new 52 the way the old comics portrayed them.So they'll still confused.If the goal is to sell comics then would make more sense if they based it on the CURRENT teams titans team.Not a series that ended years ago.

whygamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CW? So how are they going to distinguish this from all those vampire romance/drama shows? The only difference could be they have superpowers but they don't drink blood. Meh

BoyWander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OK. MAIN THING I WANTED OUT OF YJ IF THEY GOT A SEASON 3 WAS THE RETURN OF JASON TODD. I KNOW IT'S REALLY UNLIKELY, BUT I LOVE REDHOOD AND I'D BE SO STOKED IF THEY COULD WORK THAT STORY INTO IT. BUT THIS DOESN'T SOUND LIKE THE YOUNG JUSTICE I KNEW FROM THE CARTOON... SO MAYBE IT'S BEST IF THEY LEFT HIM ALONE. EITHER WAY I WILL WAIT TO MAKE MY DECISION ON THIS.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
    TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Golly, I'm not that interested in a live action Young Justice show.

Special effects can only make the Flash look so cool in live action.

nez209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BIG NEWS: if you want young justice season 3, buy young justice legacy. yes, it's a shitty game but it's worth it if they wind up making season 3 of young justice. SPREAD THE WORD!

Dstick88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red Robin DC, Red Robin! Although why Superboy would lead with Red Robin on the team is beyond me.

yep red robin is not gonna be there if there is a different leader, he doesn't follow anyone but the bat.

Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All I want to see is superboy I could not beleive that they cancelled the show

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

@mitran said:

@the_comebacks said:

@k4tzm4n said:

"teen drama/romance series with a superhero twist."

^This sounds like it will be one of CW's crappy drama shows and not an actual comic show. Which is sad considering how good the animated series was.

What I was thinking. It sounds more like the show will be about the characters' love lives while sometimes fighting bad guys for a few minutes. Not much to be hopeful about. But, as it's just a rumor, best to wait for more information.

all of the above

Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YoooooSquared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I seriously wish they could make this show after season one so we can see more of Rocket and Zatanna. I probably won't even bother watching if Raquel, Zatanna, Nightwing, Kaldur, and Wally aren't there. I mean, I only watched the show because I liked those characters. Personally, I hate Superboy, Miss Martian, Batgirl, Artemis, Wonder Girl, etc. Just no.

Avatar image for nightwing_beyond
    Nightwing_Beyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

NIGHTWING!!

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A continuation of the animated one, that sounds terrible!!

They aren't going to have a high enough budget to really capture everybody's powers, so well probably end up with some piss poor CGI.

Give us back the animated show there is no other way.

dieying3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By dieying3

BRING BACK KID FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

patrickriya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hey can i join the team soon as red nightwing if yes please tell me on facebook.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.