Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 268 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

Characters you'd like to see in season 3

• 129 results
    Avatar image for underachiever007
    Underachiever007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Underachiever007

The assumption here is that there will be a season 3, and, like Greg Weisman said, there will be another time skip.

Personally, I'd love to see Stephanie Brown as Batgirl. I know the chances of that happening are slim to none, but what the heck, she's an awesome character and the Batgirl persona just made her better.

Supergirl would also be a great addition, I think. And maybe Ravager.

EDIT: I haven't been following the new 52 at all. Could someone tell me if Steph is still a part of the DC Universe? And if she is, how much of her history is still canon?

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Blood1991

Raven

Static Shock

CFxRenaissance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CFxRenaissance

Where'd did you hear Weisman mention a 2nd time skip? Just wondering.

I think Terry Mcginnis being in the show would be the coolest thing ever. It wont happen but next to Nightwing he's my fav Batman character.

I'd also like to see Static, always watched the show as a kid and loved the JL crossovers.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#4  Edited By Teerack

Jason Todd.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By Lvenger

Difficult. I'm not sure. Stephanie Brown, Supergirl, Damien Wayne, Terra, Captain Marvel Jr and Static Shock come to mind. Static's not likely I know but I did love the Static Shock cartoon and people are aware of him. Would be nice to see him on Young Justice.

Oh and by the way @Underachiever007: Steph hasn't shown up as Batgirl or Spoiler in the New 52 yet I'm afraid. Barbara Gordon is Batgirl and Steph hasn't appeared yet along with other fan favourites on here like Wally West and Cassandra Cain. A lot of people on here are not pleased about that. And where may I ask did you hear Weisman talk about a 2nd time skip?

Underachiever007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Underachiever007

@Lvenger: @CFxRenaissance: I'm afraid I can't offer you a link or anything, but I'm fairly certain he mentioned it on his blog.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By ReVamp

@Underachiever007 said:

EDIT: I haven't been following the new 52 at all.Could someone tell me if Steph is still a part of the DC Universe?And if she is, how much of her history is still canon?

Supposedly she is, but she hasn't appeared yet outside the Batman INC one-shot, which technically isn't New 52.

Again, she should be cannon.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By sethysquare

Lets just forget about Steph. Even if she appears she would be spoiler, not batgirl.

Also, Ill like to see Supergirl, Jason Todd, Starfire, Raven and Red Star, Omen , Jerico, Ravager and Rose Wilson.

Underachiever007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Underachiever007

@sethysquare said:

Lets just forget about Steph. Even if she appears she would be spoiler, not batgirl.

Also, Ill like to see Supergirl, Jason Todd, Starfire, Raven and Red Star, Omen , Jerico, Ravager and Rose Wilson.

A man can dream.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ms__omega
    Static
    Static
    Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
    deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

The Spectre, Kyle Rayner, Mr Mxyzptlk and Deathstroke.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#12  Edited By the_tree

If it's a substantial time-skip, Damian Wayne, Raven, Kid Devil, Static, Rose Wilson, Freddy Freeman, Hotspot, Supergirl, Zachary Zatara, Vulcan. Aquagirl (Marquez), Slobo, Stephanie Brown, and the Wonder Twins.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
    Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

Jason, Damian, Deathstroke, Hush

Underachiever007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Underachiever007

@Lvenger: I didn't put Static on my list because I'm hoping he turns up this season.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#15  Edited By fodigg

Another time skip? Guh. How 'bout on this time skip they remove characters instead of adding them.

Then again...I wouldn't mind seeing any of the following characters considering we can't get them in the comics right now:

I already love that I can get my Wally West on YJ, it'd be nice to get some other "cut" characters there as well. We did get a Tempest cameo after all.

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

I agree I would love to see Stephanie Brown

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Mega_spidey01

@Ms. Omega said:

Static
    Static
    AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AweSam

@CFxRenaissance said:

I think Terry Mcginnis being in the show would be the coolest thing ever. It wont happen but next to Nightwing he's my fav Batman character.

I'd also like to see Static, always watched the show as a kid and loved the JL crossovers.

I don't think they ever announced a second time-skip. If there is, anyone wanna bet Barbara will become Oracle?

Underachiever007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Underachiever007

@AweSam said:

@CFxRenaissance said:

I don't think they ever announced a second time-skip. If there is, anyone wanna bet Barbara will become Oracle?

It was never an official announcement, but Greg mentioned that if they ever got to do a season three, he would like to do another time skip. If only I could find a link to the damned thing.

r3d_rob1n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By r3d_rob1n

It would make sense that there would be another time skip, especially since the show is about these characters growing up.

I would like to see a 1 episode cameo of Damian, in which he tours Happy Harbor and is a complete dick to Drake. In that episode the history of the Robins could be explored. This could also lead to us witnessing the tenure, and "death", of Jason Todd. It would set up nicely for Season 4 to introduce Damian as Robin, Tim as Red Robin, and Jason as Red Hood back to fight Nightwing, Red Robin, and Damian. The threat of Jason would require all the Robins to team up to take him on, a great way of selling Damian's skills to the fans.

Also, I think teenage Kyle Rayner would add a lot to the show since there is no young GL

htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By htb106

Static

Supergirl

Kyle Rayner

@Underachiever007: No, she's not been re-introduced yet, loads of fans have complained about that.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
    Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Guardiandevil83

I'd like to see Catman show up some where during season 3. Even if only a brief lil fight with Nightwing or something. Jason Todd. Can't really think of anyone outside of villians or anti-heroes.

Avatar image for notquitevarsity
    notquitevarsity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By notquitevarsity

Kyle Rayner, Damien and Jason, Kid Devil, Cass Cain, Slobo, Supergirl, and Freddy Freeman

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By X9

@r3d_rob1n said:

It would make sense that there would be another time skip, especially since the show is about these characters growing up.

I would like to see a 1 episode cameo of Damian, in which he tours Happy Harbor and is a complete dick to Drake. In that episode the history of the Robins could be explored. This could also lead to us witnessing the tenure, and "death", of Jason Todd. It would set up nicely for Season 4 to introduce Damian as Robin, Tim as Red Robin, and Jason as Red Hood back to fight Nightwing, Red Robin, and Damian. The threat of Jason would require all the Robins to team up to take him on, a great way of selling Damian's skills to the fans.

Also, I think teenage Kyle Rayner would add a lot to the show since there is no young GL

It's not bad, but I don't see it happening.

And am I the only one who's not "OH YEAAAH" about the possibility of another time skip? New season, great, new 5 years time skip, blah.

About Steph...well, she's nice and all but I'd rather her not to show up. If she did, though, as Spoiler, not Batgirl. (as much as I liked her, I was never a big fan of her stories as Batgirl; I liked the relationship she had with Bat Family members, not the screenplay)

The only good thing I see in another time skip is the possibility of seeing Damian Wayne. He'd probably just make a cameon. Of course he can still show up in season 2, as a baby :P

About Jason Todd... it's a children's series... do you really think Red Hood, the one who kills without thinking twice, will show up? If you take away that part of the character, he'd be just one more big Robin, why showing him at all?

Anyway, enough time skips XP

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By cattlebattle

Slobo, The Ray, Empress, Arrowette...characters that actually appeared in the comic

r3d_rob1n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By r3d_rob1n

@X9: A time skip wouldn't necessarily have to be 5 years though. It could be 1-2 years, could even be a couple months.

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By X9

True. In that case, I don't want it to have a big time skip.

Even though a short one wouldn't bring new characters...

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#28  Edited By TheCrowbar

Static and Jason Todd.

Acetremace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Acetremace

Empress and Static

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Twentyfive

I am surprised, yet satisfied, by the amount of support Static is getting on this thread. Static is the only new addition I would like to see, as my favorites have already made the show. Blue Beetle, and Wonder Girl are my favorites, and I am loving Batgirl and Bumblebee. Just add Static, and that show would be real as fudge.`

oraclefyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By oraclefyre

Bombshell, Ravager and Static.

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By X9

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Isn't it a little to soon to talk about season 3? We're only 7 episodes into season 2.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#33  Edited By papad1992

How about Static, Apache Chief (Blue Beetle's friend), Empress, Starfire, Terra (a real betrayal would be awesome), and Wildebeast (just to throw someone random in there!)

Underachiever007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Underachiever007

@X9: Well, by that logic, they shouldn't have put Lobo in there either. They can easily tone the violence down and bring Red Hood in. Not that I particularly want them to. Not a huge Jason Todd fan.

Damien, however, would be pretty awesome. I can already imagine how awkward things would get if he ended up on the same team as Tim.

hyperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#35  Edited By hyperman

@X9: @X9 said:

h.

About Steph...well, she's nice and all but I'd rather her not to show up. If she did, though, as Spoiler, not Batgirl. (as much as I liked her, I was never a big fan of her stories as Batgirl; I liked the relationship she had with Bat Family members, not the screenplay)

I totally agree!!! she wasn´t Batgirl for so long , I think she's only popular as Batgirl among her fans, she could show up in the same way Bette Kane did.

Barbara has been Batgirl for a long time, longer than Cass or Steph, She is the classic Batgirl!!

Others characters I'd like to see: Raven, Supergirl, Captain Marvel Junior, Mary Marvel, Donna Troy and a teen version of kyle Ryner!

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By X9

: Yeaah. Neither Cass or Steph carried the Batgirl essence, in my opinion. I rather Cass as Black Bat, it fits her better.

I liked your choice of characters, with the exception of Raven. I think she'd bring a whole different story arc and would eventually turn the show to be too similar to what happened in TT.

About Donna, well, she could make a cameon. As well as Bette Kane could show up as Flamebird :)

Damian, on the other hand, could work better. They could easily take the killing people part off, just mentioning it or reducing the problem to Damian being the son of Thalia, who trained him to be on the dark side. And it'd be so fun to watch him and Tim working together, as well as Damian struggling to fit in. Not to mention that Dick would really be the old brother of that mess. LOL

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Skaddix

@X9 said:

True. In that case, I don't want it to have a big time skip.

Even though a short one wouldn't bring new characters...

Nah a short one you can still stuff in lots of characters. Not going to help Damian Fans but there is pretty long list of characters you could put in.

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By CrimsonCake

@cattlebattle said:

Slobo, The Ray, Empress, Arrowette...characters that actually appeared in the comic

Arrowette actually already appeared,but in her civilian persona.I want to see The Ray too.

BaBaBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By BaBaBoom

I don't think Starfire, Raven, and Cyborg would be in the show since I heard that they are going to remake the Teen Titans cartoon but it's going to be like the ones in the DC superhero shorts. It would make the two shows indistinguishable. I wan't to see all the characters I mentioned above for season 3 plus, Stephanie Brown, Cassandra Cain, Duela Dent, Ravager,and Bombshell.

bamaboykmb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#40  Edited By bamaboykmb

Slobo, Wonder Twins, Ray, Doom Patrol, Cyborg, Gem13, and the legion of super heros

doomsilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 13

#41  Edited By doomsilver

Wolf as Kryto, that would be cool(to me). Captain Adam's daughter already apeared in the comic. Why not make her bombsheel. And Ravager apear as Nightwings...something. So Deathstroke could take revenge on him.

BaBaBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BaBaBoom

Almost forgot about Pantha, Baby Wildebeest, and Red Star my favorite Titans family that got killed by Superboy-Prime during Final Crisis/Infinite Crisis.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@Mega_spidey01 said:

@Ms. Omega said:

Static
    Static

Him

But Season 3 hasnt even started. All the people you guys might want to see in Season 3 could appear in Season 2

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#44  Edited By Bestostero

There's too many to name...but my number one pick is Zachary Zatara lol

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By X9

@Bestostero said:

Hahahaha, you'll never give up, will you?

:)

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@Bestostero said:

There is too many to name.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#47  Edited By Bestostero

@X9 said:

@Bestostero said:

Nuuu! He's too awesome! i think he would be an amazing fit for the show lol

vernierhawk001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By vernierhawk001

Donna Troy. Starfire. Raven. Not sure about Jason Todd (honestly, he adds too much drama,necessarily, to whatever he appears in:)

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Skaddix

@Bestostero said:

@X9 said:

@Bestostero said:

Nuuu! He's too awesome! i think he would be an amazing fit for the show lol

I would say he actually has get odds seeing as who his cousin is.

imranehsankhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By imranehsankhan
    • Jason but as brutal as it was shown in "Under the Red Hood" movie.
    • Terry Mcginnis @CFxRenaissance said:

• Cyborg

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.